New Year, New Disney January 2023 Exercise Challenge

party: party:Congrats to PollyannaMom for turning Vidia Purple, to the TEAM for reaching Rosetta Pink, and to me for hitting goal and Tinker Bell Green!! party:party:

Get ready, Star Wars fans, because season 3 of The Mandalorian hits Disney + on March 1, 2023!!! In case you haven't seen the trailer yet, here you go:

Last edited:
Catching up... +315 minutes since last post

945/930.... 102%

I'm thru the high activity/movement part of packing up to move, the cleaners come tomorrow and the movers come Friday. Next it's the high activity part of unpacking and setting up the new house. But even better I will be finishing out the month walking around my new neighborhood and checking out the local public trails.

Let's hear it for our color changers!!! Bethislucy moves up to Vidia Purple! sophy1996 is now at Rosetta Pink! And Oneanne has exceeded goal and is now Tinker Bell Green! :ccat::figment::tinker::ccat::figment::tinker:

Toy Story Land at WDW's Hollywood Studios is getting a new restaurant very soon. RoundUp Rodeo BBQ opens March 23, 2023. Here's an article with pics of the yummy looking food offerings. DD and I are vegetarians so I thought this might not work for us. After seeing the pics, though, I'm wishing this had been open when we were there in December! The salads, fruits, and veggies all look so good. Plus, they have some creative, plant-based main options, too. So excited for this new venue! Anyone else hoping to give it a try?

Let's hear it for our color changers!!! Bethislucy moves up to Vidia Purple! sophy1996 is now at Rosetta Pink! And Oneanne has exceeded goal and is now Tinker Bell Green! :ccat::figment::tinker::ccat::figment::tinker:

Toy Story Land at WDW's Hollywood Studios is getting a new restaurant very soon. RoundUp Rodeo BBQ opens March 23, 2023. Here's an article with pics of the yummy looking food offerings. DD and I are vegetarians so I thought this might not work for us. After seeing the pics, though, I'm wishing this had been open when we were there in December! The salads, fruits, and veggies all look so good. Plus, they have some creative, plant-based main options, too. So excited for this new venue! Anyone else hoping to give it a try?
I love BBQ, it is one of the things I was most sad about giving up when I learned I was allergic to tomatoes. It'll be several years before I head back to WDW (altho I'm doing a DCL Alaska cruise this summer!), but will take a look at it when I next go.

High fives to Elizabeth Smith because she is now Rosetta Pink!!!!! Well done! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

MM83672637307498798279834.jpg

Disney Cruise Lines celebrates its 25th anniversary this summer! To celebrate this milestone, there will be special sailings from May to September. Mickey and Minnie will also sport new outfits. And there will be a new song to sing, new food to try, and new merch to buy. You can read all about it here .

Oneanne, is your Alaskan cruise one of these celebratory sailings?

It's a great day for color changes! Elizabeth Smith, sophy1996, and our TEAM have all turned Iridessa Yellow!!!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

New Disney technology could be coming to your home in late 2023. Disney and Amazon are teaming up to bring "Hey, Disney!" as opposed to Hey, Alexa!" into your home. You can read more about the collaboration here.

High fives to Elizabeth Smith because she is now Rosetta Pink!!!!! Well done! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

MM83672637307498798279834.jpg

Disney Cruise Lines celebrates its 25th anniversary this summer! To celebrate this milestone, there will be special sailings from May to September. Mickey and Minnie will also sport new outfits. And there will be a new song to sing, new food to try, and new merch to buy. You can read all about it here .

Oneanne, is your Alaskan cruise one of these celebratory sailings?
Yes, it will be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter