New Yavn Speaks

Wait a sec could yavn be hinting the TCG I mean the skyway car the stitch space ship magic both prizes from the TCG. Hmmm anyone seen the concept art in the gallery becuase when I logged off last night the pics were all black.

Wait a sec could yavn be hinting the TCG I mean the skyway car the stitch space ship magic both prizes from the TCG. Hmmm anyone seen the concept art in the gallery becuase when I logged off last night the pics were all black.

You're right the TCG is being hinted a lot!

TCG.... what does that stand for? :confused3 Sorry, still waking up this morning and the brain is a little behind.

Re: black cap guy.... wouldn't it be fun if March was DETECTIVE month!!! There would be clues about this guy (or other people/things) and throughout the month things slowly reveal themselves to some big event type thing at the end where all is revealed? That would be fun! Plus would make sense for Treasure Detector Magic unlimited use to come out then...or at least a girl can dream. :wizard:

We should pay close attention to any new words that are added to the vmk dictionary. :idea:

TCG.... what does that stand for? :confused3 Sorry, still waking up this morning and the brain is a little behind.

Re: black cap guy.... wouldn't it be fun if March was DETECTIVE month!!! There would be clues about this guy (or other people/things) and throughout the month things slowly reveal themselves to some big event type thing at the end where all is revealed? That would be fun! Plus would make sense for Treasure Detector Magic unlimited use to come out then...or at least a girl can dream. :wizard:

We should pay close attention to any new words that are added to the vmk dictionary. :idea:

TCG = Trading Card Game

Did everyone forget about the Host_Bella accident? Doesn't the stitch space ship magic fit this "out of the world" thing?

i sorta think that is true... it has to be that space ship magic.
you never know.. we thought it was going to be magic carpet and it was levitation magic... who know.. vmk is tricking us... i still need to get credits to get all the magics that are for sell by the end on the month!

I'm guessing Fin for the trivia part...

and Thanks for the apology Yavn :)

I bet it is Esmerelda too, Yeti has a spot on the home page and it only makes sense to have another NPC up there. Besides Esmerelda really DOES know ALL!:wizard:

Esmeralda said something about seeing a lot of questions in her future...
Of course, my first thought was that it was all about why tomorrow will be magical, but anything is possible.

Yes, I thought of Esmeralda as well. :wizard:
When he said "out of this world," the first thing that popped into my mind :idea: was a different color space suit magic, but I really think the Stitch space ship is a good possibility. Then again, we all thought there was going to be a big magic at the end of last month as well....

Add me as another who thought the trivia replacement is going to be Esmerelda. That's the first thing that went through my head.

I'm happy to see that Yavn at least acknowledged that there was a mistake made and apologized for it. Doesn't make everything right, but it helps.

...I'm happy to see that Yavn at least acknowledged that there was a mistake made and apologized for it. Doesn't make everything right, but it helps.
I was surprised to see this as well. Isn't this the first time VMK has even apologized for one of their many goofs?

I was surprised to see this as well. Isn't this the first time VMK has even apologized for one of their many goofs?

It is and I think its great! I would like VMK to know that this is a significant step in the right direction and I hope they continue to improve their communication. This and the day the game was down at open a week or so ago, posting that info on the vmk.com website was HUGE.

I noticed... and apology accepted :thumbsup2

I'm not going to make anyone vanish (unless you break the VMK rules and then you might just disappear from the Kingdom).

LOL :lmao:

Hmm. Mysterious Black Cap Man.. i just thought it was yavn. :confused3

:wizard:

Black Cap Man could be anyone who puts on those costumes with that hair and face. It could even be me, maybe I was sleepwalking. ;)

I did see a player who was wearing full referee costume and claiming to be staff (I reported him just in case) taking a picture for the homepage in the VMK Gallery. VMK_Toni was with us later, but she didn't say if he was or wasn't staff. He didn't have any badges or staff outfit on. Maybe he could be a new designer? He was wearing the black cap, but not the rest of the outfit. I'm waiting until monday to see if those pictures really do get to the homepage, if they actually do I will tell you all the player's name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter