New Value Resort : Disney Animation Inn & Suites - Coming 2012

Yawn. Theming doesn't seem all that imaginative. Just hope they don't share the food court. :eek: :scared1:
May I ask why you think they would? Animation Inn and Suites isn't going to be part of Pop Century; if anything, it's going to be a 'sister' resort - similar to the All Stars or the two Port Orleans resorts. Each All Star has its own food court; each Port Orleans resort has its own food court. Why would you think two resorts with a total of almost 5,000 rooms would have only one food court between the two, especially when food courts are the ONLY source of food at Disney's Value resorts?

They wouldn't share the same food courts. Imagine if you were staying at the Animation Inn and the only food was at Pop. That would be a long walk and too many people would complain.

I just hope they have seperate busses. The thing we loved about POP last trip was the busses went straight from point a to point b.

While I've never been a big fan of how the Value Resorts are themed and organized...I just can't say no to staying in a Lion King-themed hotel room. :thumbsup2

I just hope they have seperate busses. The thing we loved about POP last trip was the busses went straight from point a to point b.
My guess is that 98% of the time they will have seperate busses; they might share mid-day during the slow seasons but I'm betting that will be about it.

Maybe to certain locations they will share busses. I noticed when staying at the All Stars that Magic Kingdom had separate all star busses and Epcot did. But I noticed for DHS and AK often they were shared. But who knows! It could have been the time of year I went

Maybe to certain locations they will share busses. I noticed when staying at the All Stars that Magic Kingdom had separate all star busses and Epcot did. But I noticed for DHS and AK often they were shared. But who knows! It could have been the time of year I went

The WDW bus system is a very fluid and ever changing system. During opening and closing times, they do whatever it takes to get people in and out of the theme parks. There is a lot of behind the scenes action going on. They may do it a certain way one week and a different way the next.

My guess is that the price will be on par with a suite at POP or possibly a little bit more.

No suites at Pop but the suites at ASMu cost a little more than 2 regular hotel rooms there.

I know where our 2012 reservation will be! The equivalent of Classic Hall at POP where the food court is housed is already built. It had the numbers out front and everything for the 00, 10, 20, 30 and 40's. From what I saw of the building it looked pretty complete several years ago!

I am so glad they are doing this with the property. We stay at POP and will love to stay at this new resort when completed

I really wanted to stay in the Finding Nemo I hope has suites in the Finding Nemo!

From what I read, I think that the Little Mermaid section is the only section with standard rooms. All of the other sections have only suites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter