New Vacation Club Guidebook

YAHOOO!!!! It came today. I really like it. It is laid out very nice and has plenty of room for planning things.

Granny, if you got yours in Missouri yesterday, surely mine in Kansas has to be comming soon! I would love to sit and study it this weekend. Hopefully, mine will come tomorrow! :D

We received ours on 9/24 or 9/25. I've been so busy that I really haven't had time to look at it. Hope to over the weekend.

Got mine yesterday. Live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Alot more detail than last years it seems! :)

Tony

My DVC Member Guidebook came just now in the mail!!! Lots of fun in store for me this weekend. Guess Kansas isn't alway the last to get the mailings. :)

janiejo....glad to hear the Kansas mail has arrived! I guess the Pony Express is still running west. :D

Enjoy a daydreamin' weekend.

Hoooorayyyy!!! :bounce:

We just got ours in the mail today ~ I love it. My favorite feature is the phone tree page. It tells you step by step which numbers to push to get which person you want ~ saves having to listen to the entire message :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well 7 pages later, we got ours in ILL !!! Can't wait to look through it!

Got mine's yesterday in California too! It's nice and easy to carry, but I do miss the tabs and the sheets for keeping track of your points. The calendar is a GREAT addition though. :) Overall, I do like it.

Mine came today, Friday. I find it funny that it comes out of Duluth,Ga, which is 20 miles from my house, and it took this long to get it!
I will look at it this weekend to give you the final verdict!
deerh

We recieved ours yesterday. I would rather have the format that allows you to place the revised sheets in a three ring binder.
deerh-our son just relocated to your area a couple of months ago

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter