New Vacation Club Guidebook

Received my book today in the deep South - Louisiana! I like the large type (makes it easier to read with old eyes!) And I love all the pictures, esp the one on page 24! Did any members of this board have pic in the book?

Got ours today:D
The UPS man also delivered two CD's from AMAZON.COM.
"Dave Digs Disney" & "Stay Awake"
Listening to them as I peruse the boards.
Just can't seem to get enough of that Disney Music:p

TTFN
TiggerFreak

I have not gotten mine yet... in fact I did not get a single piece of mail today. That is soooo unusual for me. I usually get tons of bills and junk mail. I will keep waiting...

Received my guidebook yesterday, so I guess Hoosiers can expect to get theirs soon (if they're mailing them by state!).

Got ours yesterday in NJ. Wasn't thrilled with the Disney Collection point increases but the layout is great.

Got ours in the mail yesterday (NE Ohio). Haven't had a chance to look through it in great detail yet.

OT - Do you imagine that this book cost less to produce than the individual pages that they used to send out? Since it is our money, I think that this is a legitimate question. If it has already been asked, I apologize for asking again.

We received our new book yesterday (Staten Island, NY) and my daughter and son received theirs in New Jersey. We all like to concise format and ease of use.

Got mine in the mail yesterday:)

I do like the layout, although along with others, I'd have to agree the binding needs to be improved. Also, it does seem to me that it will be much more expensive to reproduce the entire book every year instead of printing just a few pages.

I've thought about why DVC might be printing the book every year instead of just a few pages. The only thing I could logically come up with is that perhaps some members may not actually insert the new point charts in their books upon receipt, thereby causing them to incorrectly calculate their point usage. When they call MS they are surprised with the actual points that they are charged. Maybe I'm way off base, but that thought crossed my mind.

YEAH! GOT MINE YESTERDAY! :bounce:

The amazing thing is, I couldn't hardly pry it away from my DW. Usually, she thinks I'm nuts for thinking about next summer's vacation.....now she's starting to talk two and three years away!

I never received the old book, being a new member, but I think this member guide book is awesome. Wish it had more pictures of the inside of resorts, but there are plenty of those on the internet.

We received out Guidebook today 9/27 in Blue Bell PA. (Suburb of Philly) Looks nice.
I'll take a better look over the weekend.

It came today! I really like it alot. Much easier to handle. I'll still hold onto my binder though, it's hard to give up!

Our book came two days ago. It's not perfect, but I always hated the binder. I'm not sure why. I never easily found answers to my questions. This book seems like an improvement. I loved the fact that many of the pixs were from the earlier members photo contest (which I entered and did not win!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter