new site:) update in OP

Thanks, Saffymom. Signed up and ready to go. Now who do I send my referral to??? :confused3

On the link that gets PM'd to you I just copied what was after the (=)
It might help if you also pm your user ID along with your referral

Saffymom-

Did you use "June1283" as you the person who referred you? That is what should have been at the end of the referral link. I have logged in and out of TC and still do not see any referral credit. :(

Does it usually take some time?

I'm still confused as to who I should send my referral to....the person I was supposed to originally (who was kc10family) or to the person underneath my name today (Magical Jenk). I don't think either of them are online at the moment and I have to leave in just a minute so I'd like to go ahead and PM someone a referral. Anyone help?

Saffymom-

Did you use "June1283" as you the person who referred you? That is what should have been at the end of the referral link. I have logged in and out of TC and still do not see any referral credit. :(

Does it usually take some time?

You should have been credited right away. I double checked to make sure June1283 was at the end. :confused3

jeanadave - just hang tight until somebody shows up or just send it to me or another active member.

You should have been credited right away. I double checked to make sure June1283 was at the end. :confused3

jeanadave - just hang tight until somebody shows up or just send it to me or another active member.

I'm going to send it to you, okay? Cause I've got to log out for awhile. Thanks.

OK, I'm lost (DH would tell you this is NOT a new thing :lmao: ). Somebody send me a referral link and then tell me who to send my link to please? Pretty please? Thank you!!!!

jeananddave I thought I was under you. But I guess it changed.

I would like my ref. link so I can sign up and pass it on. This waiting game is driving me nuts.

If someone doesn't get the ref link w/i 6 hrs the link should be sent to the next in line and the person missed should be added to the bottom of the list. One person can hold up the entire chain and that is not a good thing.

edit to add:
Hello Kitty, thank you for doing your best to keep the link moving.

OK, I have registered and will (hopefully) be on for awhile. If I have to leave, I will pm the link to hello kitty. The person under my name is not here (at least the little green button is not on) and it seems we have changed this a bit. So, who's next?

My little green light is never on anymore. I made it that way because I had a problem with a member once and now know how to keep it off.
I am here now.

When I log onto the TC site, if I click on my "referrals", it says I don't have any. Did it take awhile for everyone else's to show up?

When I log onto the TC site, if I click on my "referrals", it says I don't have any. Did it take awhile for everyone else's to show up?

It should say Sahmy. I used your referral link and put it in the referral box as well. Try refreshing it?

Updated list as follows:

maddi - hello kitty
hello kitty - mommyoftwininfants
mommyoftwininfants - Vernfonzndrian
Vernfonzndrian - CJK
CJK - MsSharkBait
MsSharkBait - Saffymom
Saffymom - jeanadave
jeanadave - MommyBoo!
MommyBoo! - kc10family
kc10family -
Magical Jenk -
Tiggerific711 -
Jodi3530 -
BBGirl -
Ksloane -
Brbe4 -
lenzs4 -
excelica -
M 'n C -
Practicallyperfect -
Maybelle -
dizneenut -
Lucky Labonte -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter