New Premium Annual Pass discount, But..

According to DVC Member it states that a PAP is $484 and that it is a savings of $245. But when you go to the Disney World site to look up the price it states it is $584. When I do the math it seems like that is only $100 savings vs. $225. Am I missing something can someone please help me with the math?:confused3

The DVC PAP Price is $584. The $245 off is based on the regular Tourist PAP.

According to DVC Member it states that a PAP is $484 and that it is a savings of $245. But when you go to the Disney World site to look up the price it states it is $584. When I do the math it seems like that is only $100 savings vs. $225. Am I missing something can someone please help me with the math?:confused3

The $584 price includes the current DVC discount of $145.
Base price for non-DVC owners is $729.

They are simply stating what the DVC discount is for PAP during that period.

I'm tempted but my DL AP expires this week and my WDW PAP expires in August. I planned on renewing my WDW AP in August and upgrading the Premier Pass in DL in December...

That way, I'd pay more than this deal but spread the cost out over time.

Would love the price savings but can't justify the cost for these passes at this point in time.

You can link either the will call confirmation number or the exchange voucher number (shipping fee required) to MDE which will allow selection of FP+ times. You would still need to visit a Guest Relations Location or Park Ticket Window to exchange for the actual pass and the expiration date will be based 1 year from the date the actual pass is issued.

So helpful! We've never purchased APs or used FP+. Thank you!

I bought 2 AP vouchers last year, I was going to activate one of them this May, on my next trip. These APs were purchased at the regular $100 DVC discount.

Can I get these converted to PAPs with this new discount? Without going to WDW in person, by the time I get there in May, it will be too late.

Where do I call about this, DVC or WDW? I am going to DL in a few weeks, and also would consider converting one of them to a Premier, but I am not sure DL could credit my WDW AP towards that purchase……

Where do I call about this, DVC or WDW? I am going to DL in a few weeks, and also would consider converting one of them to a Premier, but I am not sure DL could credit my WDW AP towards that purchase……

WDW APs can be used to upgrade to the Premier Pass, but keep in mind that if your AP is active, the Premier Pass expiration date will match that...

This is a great deal if you need the PAP. But our standard DVC discount for the Standard AP is $464. Granted the same price or very close the promo is $484 + tax so its a no brainer to take advantage of the promo IMHO

This is a great deal if you need the PAP. But our standard DVC discount for the Standard AP is $464. Granted the same price or very close the promo is $484 + tax so its a no brainer to take advantage of the promo IMHO

Well, for 1 year you can see if this pass works for you... When renewal time comes up, you can always downgrade to the regular AP at the renewal price.

Does any know if the current DVC AP promo has an activation date restriction?

In other words, if I purchased an AP using the DVC discount will I have activate it by a certain date, or can it still be activated at any time in the future (2 years or greater)?

Also, where can I find the link on DVC members site to purchase AP's. It seems to have gone missing.

I'm wondering if they will sell you a voucher for the Premier Pass... The DVC site seems to say that but in practice, there are no vouchers for Premier Passes sold...

If you make a Premier Pass purchase, you 'buy' an active pass, since it can only be done at the gates... That would be nice to confirm.

I'm wondering if they will sell you a voucher for the Premier Pass... The DVC site seems to say that but in practice, there are no vouchers for Premier Passes sold...

If you make a Premier Pass purchase, you 'buy' an active pass, since it can only be done at the gates... That would be nice to confirm.

The WDW/DL Premier Passport promo information says you must purchase at either WDW or DL:
Members can purchase a Disney Premier Passport at one of the following Disney Parks locations:

Disneyland Resort: Theme park ticket booths
Walt Disney World Resort: Guest Relations windows

The WDW/DL Premier Passport promo information says you must purchase at either WDW or DL:

Yeah, that is no difference than usual... My point is that is when you buy the Premier, it is active, not a voucher...

However, if you dive into the announcement of the discount, the DVC site says that if you have an active pass, you may purchase a voucher at the discounted rate for use upon your current pass expiring...

Now, this is surely true for a PAP at WDW or DAP at DLR but has never been true of the Premier Pass.

I don't see any details about passes for kids. Is this an option?

I want to renew 3 APs in April. I do not want the PAP, just the regular AP. We do not use any of the extras included in the PAP. I went to the DVC website and can not find anything about a standard AP renewal discount anymore. Everywhere I looked only listed these new promos. I am not eligible for renewal yet, so I do not see any options through disneyworld.com either. Can anyone confirm that the last time they ran one of these promos they kept the standard AP renewal rate? The fact that I can't find anything on the site about the standard renewal discount is making me nervous, hopefully I am just missing it. And the standard renewal is $394 correct?

I want to renew 3 APs in April. I do not want the PAP, just the regular AP. We do not use any of the extras included in the PAP. I went to the DVC website and can not find anything about a standard AP renewal discount anymore. Everywhere I looked only listed these new promos. I am not eligible for renewal yet, so I do not see any options through disneyworld.com either. Can anyone confirm that the last time they ran one of these promos they kept the standard AP renewal rate? The fact that I can't find anything on the site about the standard renewal discount is making me nervous, hopefully I am just missing it. And the standard renewal is $394 correct?

I was wondering this myself. I hope someone has the answer. :)

Does anyone know if we can upgrade our park tickets we bought though UCT to a PAP with the new DVC discount?

facebook twitter