New Plaza Inn Character Breakfast ?

anne930

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to the Plaza Inn for breakfast since they changed the characters to "Minnie & Friends"? What characters did you see and how was the food? Is it anything like Crystal Palace at WDW with different character? Would it be better to go early in the morning or later?

We are big Minnie and Goofy fans - a character breakfast with both of them would be so "cool"!! ::MinnieMo

Thanks,

I would love to know what characters are at this breakfast for our October trip!

I'm going to take a shot in the dark here about the food. I'm sure that Plaza Inn will keep the same buffet style food choices. IF that's the case it's pretty good food. We were there in June and I liked the buffet, lots of yummy food!!

I've always enjoyed the food at the Plaza Inn no matter what meal. And even though I had a bad experience with the Princess breakfast where the did not replenish the food well enough and it took forever to get an omlete made, the food that I did have was very good.

I would say it is similar to Crystal Palace in WDW but I remember CP being slightly better.

Haven't been since they've changed over to Minnie, so I don't know for sure what characters are there. I have heard Chip, Dale, Pooh, Tigger and Capt Hook have made appearances.

We always enjoy eating at Crystal Palace at WDW. From what I'm hearing, we will enjoy eating at Plaza Inn as well. Even though it would be wonderful to see Goofy and Minnie together, I'm sure we will enjoy whichever characters appear. We are partial to the older, classic characters and not so much the princesses, so we were happy they moved the princesses to California Adventure. We would like to have breakfast in Disneyland at least one morning.

Thanks everyone for your feedback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter