New pirate makeover experience!

My 30 year old ddil did BBB last year so I don't see why they wouldn't let adults be pirates too. My 47 yo dh wants to be a pirate too!:thumbsup2

just subbing so I can see any future details. This is so great to hear I cannot wait for info on this.

:goodvibes Thanks for bringin' the news to the DIS, OP! How exciting, especially after some recent boy-themed threads. :thumbsup2

When I talked to special events tonight they said it wouldn't be ready by July...hopefully y'all know more than the people I talked to!

OmG! This is exciting! i think me (24), my boyfriend (24) and his 10 year old nephew might all do this together!!

EEK!

My son is going to Disney starting July 4th weekend with _4_ girls, and tolerating princess-ness to the hilt. I MUST sign him up for this if it is open, but now I will have to constantly peruse the boards until I can figure out when I can make him reservations! :scared1:

Oh, wait. I was going to constantly peruse the boards until July anyway. :confused3

Seriously, though, I'm so glad Disney finally got the memo about needing something special for boys!

:banana::banana::banana: YAAA!!!!! I am so excited about this! I can see our entire family doing this! I wonder how pricey it will be? :confused3 On par with BBB?

pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:

Love this!! My boys will have a blast with this!
Disney is FINALLY thinking about the boys...pirate:
Another great idea would be to to a Star Wars dress up, where they get to be Jedi's...just an idea.

When I talked to special events tonight they said it wouldn't be ready by July...hopefully y'all know more than the people I talked to!

Ugggg.......I was hoping this would be available for our June 20th trip.

Oh well! Sounds like a reason to plan another trip! ;)

OHHHHH YAY!!:cool1::cool1: My 3 boys will love this!!! Now I just have to figure out how I'll pay for all 3 of them!:confused3

Hopefully we'll hear more details soon!

By the way does anyone know if BBB takes little girls who are almost 3? She will be 3 a little less than 2 months after our trip. Are they equipped for African hair? We have an Ethiopian princess who would love that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter