New Photopass site - tried it out?

I think I spent more time deleting pictures from the Jedi training academy than actually watching the thing.
This is the one time it's worth the stop at the counter in the parks and let them delete the photos before they get uploaded.

I think I spent more time deleting pictures from the Jedi training academy than actually watching the thing.

I'm just selecting the ones I want to download and not worrying about deleting them out of the MDE account. They'll all get deleted after 45 days anyway. It's not a great solution but seems a little faster.

I'm just selecting the ones I want to download and not worrying about deleting them out of the MDE account. They'll all get deleted after 45 days anyway. It's not a great solution but seems a little faster.
Having an AP meant our inbox was super cluttered with Jedi and Belle pictures..#annoying

I've got the same issues. #APproblems
Yep, if you have an AP, you will NOT want to be leaving the photos of strangers in there
You'll have enough photos to scroll through as it is. Seeing how it leaves an entires years worth at all times

Yep, if you have an AP, you will NOT want to be leaving the photos of strangers in there
You'll have enough photos to scroll through as it is. Seeing how it leaves an entires years worth at all times

Ahh, ok. I didn't know they stayed in your account for a year if you have an AP. That's kind of a nice benefit. Although the 10 copies I get of each and every ride photo would really annoy me in that case.

I didn't see any borders or stickers in the app? How do you pull them up?

I can't seem to find this in the app...is it because I have it for Android or was it removed?

The edit feature is available in the Apple (iOS) version of the MDE Mobile app. It was removed from the PhotoPass website and the Android version of the MDE mobile app.

is there a way to delete more than one at a time?

There is no way to delete multiple photos at one time. I verified this with the Photopass people to be sure.

A significantly different problem for those of us with AP's that have several hundred photos from last year which will be cobbled in with photos from this year. There should be a way to delete multiple photos at one time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter