New owner/had to cancel 1st ressie

alikat99

<font color=red>NO! Don't make me go to Super WalM
I'm so sad today. DH and I bought into VWL in November and were looking forward to our first stay in our new home. But, unfortunately, DH called me late yesterday afternoon to say that we have to cancel our ressie for May 20-25. He's working on a project and the completion date is right around that time, so they won't let him go. Now it looks like we won't be able to go until Sept.

So, if anyone needs ressies for May 20-25 in a 1BR at VWL, call today!!! :D

But you can look on the bright side.......Your points will go farther in September, and with living so close to Orlando, you can go for "quick trips" too. I know you can't wait until your first visit, though. Enjoy!

Welcome Home!
and

Once you have your first stay at dvc you will love it. Going in Sept might not be tht bad. The weather is warm and the crowds are low. The points might actually be less and then you can add an extra day

NJdvcers.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter