NEW NEW NEW NEW Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Prudence
Wont you come out to play
Dear Prudence
open up your eyes
Dear Prudence
See the sunnny skiiiiiieeesss

Hahahahahaha, stop bullying me :P.
Just because I stink at those racecar games doesn't mean I'm a bad driver! Hahah.

Oh gawd I am awful at those games.
I asked my parents if it was anything like driving at all and they said yes.
I asked them never to let me near a car.
xD

I only have sleepovers with my close friend, and she usually falls asleep between midnight and 1 AM.

I end up either falling asleep to since she's knocked out or DISing until I can't open my eyes no longer. :p

Jon Bon Jovi = My future hubby.
:O I thought Adam Pascal was your husband? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ADAM? :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *shocked*
Girlllll, I have sleepovers where I don't sleep...AT ALL. hahaha.
So be happy you got some sleep ;) Lol.
:teeth: I always wanted to play like those girly games.. and stuff.. I never did though D: I never got invited to a sleepover.. wait no I did once but that was it

Check out my man:

2qb4n87.jpg

2chanvl.jpg

eki8wj.jpg

BEST. CONCERT. EVERRRRR.

Oh gawd I am awful at those games.
I asked my parents if it was anything like driving at all and they said yes.
I asked them never to let me near a car.
xD

Me too. Lmao.
I always drive into walls.
My parents said that too! My dad watched me once and went "Alyssa, you are never EVER driving my car". Hahahahaha.

:O I thought Adam Pascal was your husband? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ADAM? :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *shocked*

:teeth: I always wanted to play like those girly games.. and stuff.. I never did though D: I never got invited to a sleepover.. wait no I did once but that was it

LET ME EXPLAIN! Okay. So there's 7 days out of the week.
I got to Adam 4, and the other 3 are for Jon Bon Jovi. PROBLEM SOLVED :)

Oh we just take pictures the whole time, eat, talk, watch YouTube videos, play video games, play air hockey, prank call, etc. etc. :) Hahahah.

Adam is too beautiful to be cheated on D:

We're married. We have children, twins actually. Mimi and Roger. They're cute little ones. We made some beautiful kids :D Hahhahaha. Anthony was Adam's bestman at our wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter