New "Navigators"

I got off the Dream on Friday. I was told there are no more paper navigators. I think the activities are more sparse and a paper navigator would look empty compared to how it used to look pre-Covid.
I think there's still a good chance that they go back to having them available at Guest Services upon the resumption of regular, full-ship cruising. I could see how with a half empty ship, and few activities, they might not provide the Navigators, but later on make them available at Guest Services in response to popular demand (like they did after initially not making them available pre-Covid).

They took away the daily deliveries of them away so long ago that I would never count on that coming back.
No one was asking for daily deliveries. Some people just want a choice. Do you always agree with every single change that Disney makes? I doubt it. Some changes are very easy to adjust to, others are not. This is one that is harder to adjust to which overall has a direct effect on the enjoyment of a very expensive vacation. The entire cruise is a ridiculous show of excess so why is one sheet of paper for maybe 40% of the cabins so hard for them to provide?
The fact that there are minimal amount of activities means it’s all the more reason to be able to easily see what our tiny amount of choices are. If we miss something, we may not have the option to do it again.
All of us who have cruised post-covid know there are limited activities. We accepted that at the time we booked in exchange for having much fewer people onboard. It shouldn’t be something for them to be ashamed of, or try to conceal it. It is what it is.

I love to “unplug” on my holidays and never carry my phone around. I hope the paper navigators come back too. The phone is just such a mega distraction for our holidays keeping us from being present

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter