new member, and a new cast member

Hi Everyone! been looking for a cool forum where i can relate to everyone with my love of Disney.
My name might throw you off but, its from the Pinocchio's Daring Journey ride, the hologram of Lampwick in the ride. its a cool effect and one of my favorites at Disneyland.

I am also a new CM! i just got hired into Out Door Vending, i do my paperwork next week and get my name tag!
I am going to say that i am nervous from all the stories i have heard of rude guests who hit, spit, or yell at cast members! But i will manage!
i am excited still thought!

Any other ODV or CM's in general?

Welcome to the DIS! :welcome: You may run into some rude guests who'll stand out. But, I bet you run into a lot more nice, fun guests. Congratulations on your job. Look for us with some kind of lime-green tags (like Mickey heads, etc) to see fellow DISers.

im curious on where your hired in though...

ODV-QSR or just ODV?

yes, im in ODV, except i invade DCA instead of DL.

oops, there goes my secret hiding place. :X

We were just having a conversation the other week, whether or not you are still at DCA, or have moved to DL. I'll still be :magnify: to say 'hey' to you.

Soon :). In about a week or so. I'm actually tidying up both my packing and the internal Transfer arrangements right now.

I'm sure I'll still be around.

We'll be looking forward to hearing about your adventures at the World! I'm glad you're still going to be sticking around these boards. :upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter