New luggage tags

Do they give you the tags with your documents when you check in? I won't be getting any Mickey mail due to the fact I'm not in the US/Canada.

I'm the same, don't live in the us or canada (i'm from the uk) will we get these brilliant luggage tags? Will be such a shame if we didn't :scratchin

Sue M said:
Did you book a package or room only? You only get the luggage tags with a package.

Ah ha! It was room only b/c we got tix elsewhere this time. Thanks for clarifying!

phi2012 said:
I'm the same, don't live in the us or canada (i'm from the uk) will we get these brilliant luggage tags? Will be such a shame if we didn't :scratchin

i have the same question, I booked a package and don't know if international guests receive them as well. :/

i have the same question, I booked a package and don't know if international guests receive them as well. :/

To all non US residents:
You will receive your 'Mickey Mail' at your resort when you check-in. Luggage tags and all. :)

I live in Asia and when we made our first visit to WDW in 08, WDW mailed off our documents to us. BUT, they've since stopped that. In 09, we received ours at our resort. And we are expecting the same this year as well. No biggie actually. We simply checked in at the Magical Express counter at MCO with our passports and were given boarding passes for ME which then whisked us away to our resort. Painless. :goodvibes

dazednconfused said:
To all non US residents:
You will receive your 'Mickey Mail' at your resort when you check-in. Luggage tags and all. :)

I live in Asia and when we made our first visit to WDW in 08, WDW mailed off our documents to us. BUT, they've since stopped that. In 09, we received ours at our resort. And we are expecting the same this year as well. No biggie actually. We simply checked in at the Magical Express counter at MCO with our passports and were given boarding passes for ME which then whisked us away to our resort. Painless. :goodvibes

Woohoo thanks :)

Do you only get the tags if you purchase a package we have AP's and have room only for one night and then are staying at our DVC Villa. These look really cool

To all non US residents:

Awesome, thanks for clearing that up to us!

The tags will make a nice scrapbook memory since we won't use ours. :artist:

KapBoy77 said:
How many days in advance to they send these out?

About 34, again if you booked a package it comes with Mickey Mail.

I am adding them to the treasure box for the night before surprise for our kids to attach to their luggage.

I have 3 more luggage tags if anyone would like them. PM your address and I will send out this week.

To all non US residents:

Fab, will be really nice to get these as a memento :goodvibes

I'm not a fan of the new tags. While I really like the 3D hologram picture, I do not like the plastic sleeve they are in and the tie strip. I like the old style of plastic. These are much cheaper. I am working on my tags right now and I'm having a terrible time getting my ID paper to go inside the tag without the paper getting wrinkled up. It is a tight fit. I guess Disney is saving a few bucks, because these tags have "cheap" written all over them. Love the picture though. My old tags from several years ago look like they are going to hold up better than these new cheap/flimsy ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter