New LO from MGM/MK

katelynsmommy2001

<font color=red>It's late, & I am feeling a little
Okay! I have gotten a few more done in the last week!! Here they are!!

Thanks for looking!!

Those are adorable.. It's giving me some motivation for this week while the kids are at school... Thanks for sharing!!!!

Great job! I love your Ariel one!

I need to post a couple of the ones I did last night...

Absolutely gorgeous. I loved the Ariel layout. We are planning on standing in line so that DS can get this picture in June and you really fueled my ideas!

KAMommy said:
Absolutely gorgeous. I loved the Ariel layout. We are planning on standing in line so that DS can get this picture in June and you really fueled my ideas!

:goodvibes DD5 just about melted into a pile of princess goo!!! :rotfl2: She laid eyes on Ariel & it was all over!! She loved her! DD uses a wheelchair (she has Spina Bifida) so a CM came up to us while we were debating where to go, and gave us extra time with Ariel it was AWESOME!

Have a great trip!!

love your pages!!! my dd 9 didnt even want to go see the princess..... shes kind of a tom boy...... but thats ok ill keep her anyway......lol vicki

You have created beautiful pages of your wonderful memories! The are gorgeous! :)

I'd love to try to make a scrapbook of our upcoming trip - we'll see! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter