New items for 2/23

tofubeast

DIS Veteran
Stitch Spaceship Magic Unlimited and one star!

Magic Show Block D

and the return of the BLACK mansion suit! (Wish it were gray!! argh!)

No ToT new stuff...

Newsletter said:
Why hello again! Shrunken Ned here with the latest Shop News! We're at the end of Magic Month, so if you haven't picked up those items in the Magic Shop yet, hurry, they'll only be around for another week! Not to worry though, we've still got more NEW items, pardon me, magic, up our sleeve!

Look what's appearing in the Main Street Magic Shop this weekend!

stitchspaceshipmagic.jpg
magicshowblockd.jpg

Stitch Spaceship Magic *
(Single & Unlimited Use)

Magic Show Block D *

blackmansionsuit.jpg

Haunted Mansion Suit Black *
(Jacket, Pants, and Shoes – each
sold separately.)

mickeymagicposter.jpg

Mickey Magic Poster
Be sure to play the Magical Movie Moments Quests (this weekend only) to win a complete set of three animated Magical Mickey Posters! Playing the Quests is the only way you can get these items!

* Items will be released on 2/23/08

:thumbsup2

New Magic?!? YAY!!!!!

Hand hurts from playing too much fireworks... must earn more credits for new magic :)

There is a new poster Quest starting tomorrow and another on Sunday, all quests must be done by Sunday.

Nifty - new magic.

So what do you all think? 10,000 credits? More? Less?

"Why hello again! Shrunken Ned here with the latest Shop News! We're at the end of Magic Month, so if you haven't picked up those items in the Magic Shop yet, hurry, they'll only be around for another week! Not to worry though, we've still got more NEW items, pardon me, magic, up our sleeve!"

I don't understand, if they remove the magic items from the magic shop
because magic month is over, what will make the magic shop magical?? :confused3

What will be in the magic shop next month???

Yay new magic :)

I'm quite happy about VMK releasing this magic that looks quite fun and goes with my red stitch hat ;)but..I just hope it's a resonable prize; so please not more than 10K or I will dissapear and will NOT exits; I'm HAPPY about magic but the prizes are killing me.

Also nice stuff being released..sadly I traded for a black mansion suit las week:rotfl: that just shows how unlucky my luck is- on the up side that saves me some credits for tommorrow :woohoo:

-Pirate

Well, there goes all my money... I sure hope VMK plans on keeping Fireworks Friday for awhile :rolleyes1

The stitch magic just does absolutely nothing for me.

And the release of yet another outfit that leaves long term players holding the short stick.

Forgive me while I go search for the magic. The game seems to me disappointing me more and more every day. (And before anyone asks, at this point, I stay for the friends.)

And the release of yet another outfit that leaves long term players holding the short stick.

Forgive me while I go search for the magic. The game seems to me disappointing me more and more every day. (And before anyone asks, at this point, I stay for the friends.)

I totally understand your pain, even if I am only a 5 month old player. It just
takes away all the fun of the game if they re-release rare clothes just like
that!

Aww Dreams I have seeing you irritated:sad2:
I do agree with you on the black mansion but you shouldn't loose the magic in you, I have seen pics of Fin doing the magic and it looks nice maybe you'll come to enjoy it and it'll get me a chance to see your little floating around the room ;). I know that if you don't like it you would rather SAVE your credits but as I said maybe you'll come to enjoy it and continue to find the magic in VMK no matter what items are released or re-released. :hug:

OT: I would never want you to leave VMK; I would be lost without you and we all would miss you. If there's anything you need(maybe a little talk) feel free to LMK:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!