New Items 12/4 (Merged)

WV_Minnie

Kiki on OVMK !!
All kinds of new items are for sale at the emporium!!
Hurry Hurry
and Royal Tab is replaced with Gingerbread Tab

Oh no... I only bought 1 of the fountains... Hope they bring it back after Christmas!!

I am in LOVE with the PIN!!!

The new room is not showing up in the inventory.. can anyone else get it? It looks like it's supposed to be there for 1,000 but it shows the picture of the Blizzard Beach room

woot! Woah I am glad I got around to buying those fountains just last night.

Yes you can buy the room. It shows typhoon but buy it where it shows the error message for 1000 and you get the new winter room. I did.

Bug

Happy Holidays!

NEW items just released!

Check out these sweet treats!

EventInfo-2007-12-04-Holiday2007PlutoPin.jpg

Get the 2007 Holiday Ornament Pluto Pin in Emporium Specials! It's the first Pin in the 2007 Holiday Ornament series! Collect all 5!

EventInfo-2007-12-04-ChanukahPresents.jpg

Get the Hanukkah Presents in It's a Small World Imports Specials!

EventInfo-12-03-070ReindeerHat.jpg

Get the Reindeer Mickey Ears Hat in Emporium Specials!

EventInfo-12-03-07-CandyLollipopFlowerGreen.jpg

Get the Candy Lollipop Flower Green in Emporium Specials!

EventInfo-2007-12-04-GingerbreadWallwithDoorway.jpg

Get the Gingerbread Wall with Doorway in the Gingerbread section of the Emporium shop!

EventInfo-2007-12-04-GingerbreadWallwLights.jpg

Get the Gingerbread Wall with Lights in the Gingerbread section of the Emporium shop!

EventInfo-2007-12-04-Roof1x1Block.jpg

Get the 1x1 Gingerbread Roof Block in Emporium Specials!

EventInfo-2007-12-04-SkeletonattheHelmXmas.jpg

Get the Holiday Skeleton at the Helm in It's a Small World Imports Specials!

EventInfo-2007-12-04-SnowmanMagic.jpg

Get Unlimited Use Snowman Magic in It's a Small World Imports Specials!

EventInfo-2007-12-04-SnowmanMagicSingleUse.jpg

Get Single Use Snowman Magic in It's a Small World Imports Specials!

EventInfo-2007-12-04-WinterWonderlandRoom1.jpg

Get the Winter Wonderland Room in the Rooms section of the Shop window!

EventInfo-2007-12-04-GumdropChairRed.jpg

Get the Red Gumdrop Chair in Emporium Specials!

EventInfo-2007-12-04-ChocolateBarCarpet.jpg

Get the Chocolate Bar Carpet in Emporium Specials!

December is Jolly Holiday Month

LOVE the Room!!! YAY!! Gosh VMK I'm so excited!!! Thanks for the Great looking Items this Holiday Season!!!

I am loving ALL the items, but I must say, that Goofy ornament is ADORABLE. I want one in real life! They look like the stuffed Mickey characters that are just round balls. Haha, I don't know if anyone knows what I'm talking about when I say that ...

I can't wait to see what the other ornaments will look like and what else will be released! I'm expecting my architect friend to build an awesome gingerbread house, LOL. The pressure to build well in VMK, haha, after his finals of course ;)

Question: Is this unusual for VMK to be releasing all these items during the middle of the week later in the day? I don't mind at all since I'm actually home for these things (whereas I'm out on Fridays) and it's such a great surprise, but I was just curious.

So So So hoping they are just moving the Royal items. Does not make any sense for them to be gone.

What is RoomDesc.Hd.5055? Is it the new room? I'm afraid to buy it.

EDIT: It was scary but the new room is kewlio.

Sweet!!​

I'll buy some stuff later :). Going to the weight room again.

I am SALIVATING. wow!! :woohoo: What an amazing shopping day. WHY oh why must i have such bad lag though...so can't really earn credits. :confused3

The new pin theme is SO adorable too. Wow. This might be my favorite month (moon) yet!!!
:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

I love all of the new items! There are so cute and well designed. Great job VMK! :santa:

omg was having a conversation in vmk earlier today with a friend and I said to her I want a room with a view of the castle...I kid you not!!!!

can I just say... TY VMK!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

LOVE the new stuff!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter