New Items 12/4 (Merged)

I love all the new items and I think the Pluto pin is going to be one of my favorites. However I'm so disappointed that the Royal items are gone. I didn't even get a chance to get the Castle Prop and I only got one fountain. I just couldn't make enough credits fast enough. :( I do hope that VMK will reconsider bringing the Royal items back because they were awesome but they were so expensive to buy.

I love the way they used the blizzard beach room to make the new room, the shape and idea for the serie of pins this month is just great like the new items, it is in month like this one that I <3 VMK :)

I can see this is going to be one expensive Christmas month! But oh the fun we are going to have with all the new items! I love the new pin!! it so adorable! And the Gingerbread house...just love them... what with blinking lights and all! Very COOL vmk...very COOL!

And oh I think the new room is fantastic!! Love the castle in the background!
Well done...vmk!! Thank You sooooooooooo much!! Sure do appreciate all your hard work! :love:

- faints - That is awesome!!

but why do they insist on releasing later?

Heh... I heart the new Winter Wonderland room, but the castle in the back only makes me yearn all the more for my very own Dreams Suite.

sigh

:rolleyes:

What music does the room play?

Ahhhh! I wasn't on yesterday (4th) and am just now seeing this! I wanna go home NOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Heh... I heart the new Winter Wonderland room, but the castle in the back only makes me yearn all the more for my very own Dreams Suite.

sigh

:rolleyes:

Wow...that is excatly what I thought of the first time I saw it....and still do.
Then I thought...well guess this means we aren't getting the dream castle!!
I too love the new winter wonderland room...but my heart still yearns for the
Castle suite!! I guess we'll just have to keep dreaming for our dreams to come true!

What music does the room play?...
At least as of last night when I last went in my room and turned on my sound the room played ... nothing. Yeah, it was the "dead" of winter in there. No sound at all.

:upsidedow

At least as of last night when I last went in my room and turned on my sound the room played ... nothing. Yeah, it was the "dead" of winter in there. No sound at all.

:upsidedow
While some holiday music or gentle outdoors sounds would be nice, I've learned to be careful what I wish for. The Dark Room was so much better without the irritating clanking/gear-turning noise that VMK added later!

I love all the new stuff! I'm shocked to see it all on a Tuesday/Wednesday, though.

(Honestly, I'd love the items more if they didn't make me feel like:

istockphoto_1717378_moth_wallet.jpg

)

While some holiday music or gentle outdoors sounds would be nice, I've learned to be careful what I wish for. The Dark Room was so much better without the irritating clanking/gear-turning noise that VMK added later!

They're going to add clanking gear-turning noises to the Winter Wonderland room?! I really hope not. Maybe some chainsaws in the background, people cutting down their Christmas trees. :laughing:

I am loving ALL the items, but I must say, that Goofy ornament is ADORABLE. I want one in real life! They look like the stuffed Mickey characters that are just round balls. Haha, I don't know if anyone knows what I'm talking about when I say that ...

I can't wait to see what the other ornaments will look like and what else will be released! I'm expecting my architect friend to build an awesome gingerbread house, LOL. The pressure to build well in VMK, haha, after his finals of course ;)

Question: Is this unusual for VMK to be releasing all these items during the middle of the week later in the day? I don't mind at all since I'm actually home for these things (whereas I'm out on Fridays) and it's such a great surprise, but I was just curious.

Not quite an architect just yet! :goodvibes

Does anybody have a house that they've finished already? I'm did a quick assembly last night between work breaks but it's really not done yet. Anybody have one that they want to show off? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter