New Items 1/26

Good things come to those who wait...and wait...and wait...:lmao:

Aengus it right there is a whole nother week of magic moon and who knows maybe there will be a different prize for host quests.
Seeing that checkers and stuff came out on Wed maybe they will release more on Wed...you never know just have to wait and see.
Personally I am just glad Yavn isn't dissapearing for 6-8 weeks at a time like he did over the summer I guess his invisibility magic is broken!!:rotfl:

I like the new outfits...they look prety cool!! Although I do agree I think they look more like bell hop uniforms or marching bands. But they are still cool looking. And i always love getting new outfits!! I must admit I was hoping for the sorcerer outfit that Mickey wears. since they re-released the Mickey sorcerer's hat.

Can't wait to see if the curtain does anything!!

I agreee...that the month isn't over yet.....and good things come to those who are patient and wait ;) I do believe we will be getting something big..
so i am still holding my credits!!

Arg, no flying carpet :-(

A VMK Constant...

2005, 2006, 2007, 2008: the only question/frustration that spans four consecutive years in VMK.

My suggestion: forget about it, and allow its arrival to be a complete surprise. You'll feel better...

hey everyone newsflash vmk is a giant surprise and there could be that eXpensive item there not telling us about and we can log in and see it there vmk hasnt opened and the only way I find out is when it does.

hey everyone newsflash vmk is a giant surprise and there could be that eXpensive item there not telling us about and we can log in and see it there vmk hasnt opened and the only way I find out is when it does.

Bring it on new magic, I'm ready!
I'm guessing it'll come out on Monday or Wednesday.. or if it's
a miracle today.

Was just in Host room - Yes it opens:)

curtain.jpg

Duh as you can see I was in the room and would you believe I did not even notice the curtain.

I was so tired last night and was so interested in talking to Fin.

She had told someone one of her dogs had been ill this week. But it is a ok now the dog is better. By the way she has five dogs and one cat. That is why I said how she does does not go crazy.

Before I lost my two cats in a year (old age) we had 3 dogs 2 cats and sometimes it was a zoo rofl.

Duh as you can see I was in the room and would you believe I did not even notice the curtain.

I was so tired last night and was so interested in talking to Fin.

She had told someone one of her dogs had been ill this week. But it is a ok now the dog is better. By the way she has five dogs and one cat. That is why I said how she does does not go crazy.

Before I lost my two cats in a year (old age) we had 3 dogs 2 cats and sometimes it was a zoo rofl.

Haha at least you could even get in to the host room. ;)

Okay, so when does the new stuff officially come out again? First it was Fridays, then it was Saturdays, and now it is Friday night? :confused: Someone set me straight on this once and for all. I thought the whole PT thing was confusing enough in the beginning. It's no big deal but I'm a weirdo and I like to log on to vmk and be surprised myself by what is in the stores before I come here and the surprise is somewhat spoiled. ;)

Love the new costumes and the willy wonka vibe like others have mentioned even though I'm sure that isn't what vmk intended, hehe.

Oh, and I absolutely believe the super expensive magic item is coming soon. I think they are just waiting until most of us drain our credits on confetti magic and other piddly items so that only the elite few will be able to own whatever elusive magic it is they release and then retire within a week....just my prediction...and for what it's worth I am still trying to save up for confetti magic so I will no doubt be one of the losers who cannot afford whatever it is.

Ah well, what would be the fun of the game if we could all buy everything we wanted or had endless TDM though, right?

Okay, so when does the new stuff officially come out again? First it was Fridays, then it was Saturdays, and now it is Friday night? :confused: Someone set me straight on this once and for all. I thought the whole PT thing was confusing enough in the beginning. It's no big deal but I'm a weirdo and I like to log on to vmk and be surprised myself by what is in the stores before I come here and the surprise is somewhat spoiled. ;)

Love the new costumes and the willy wonka vibe like others have mentioned even though I'm sure that isn't what vmk intended, hehe.

Oh, and I absolutely believe the super expensive magic item is coming soon. I think they are just waiting until most of us drain our credits on confetti magic and other piddly items so that only the elite few will be able to own whatever elusive magic it is they release and then retire within a week....just my prediction...and for what it's worth I am still trying to save up for confetti magic so I will no doubt be one of the losers who cannot afford whatever it is.

Ah well, what would be the fun of the game if we could all buy everything we wanted or had endless TDM though, right?

No, the new items are still coming out on Saturday's, they just
tell you what they're going to be on Friday night, at least for this month.

And you won't be a loser. ;)
Hopefully they won't make the price too extreme because
it is a kid's game after all. ;)

[/B]
No, the new items are still coming out on Saturday's, they just
tell you what they're going to be on Friday night, at least for this month.

And you won't be a loser. ;)
Hopefully they won't make the price too extreme because
it is a kid's game after all. ;)

I have a hard time getting some of this stuff let alone my sister.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter