New Hotel Thread Here The First One Reached Its Limit-READ 1ST POST IMPORTANT INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
are there any cancellation penalties if you can't go?

Here is my take on the insanity level. I am home anyways so other than cleaning up, sewing, etc, I have time to "play" this game. It is my choice to waste my time in hopes of cheap room.

It is not the end all be all but just something fun to do for this week. I have DH excited enough that since he stays up late he will watch until he goes to bed. I will watch during the day. And we will sleep.

We get to go to WDW with the DVC so we are just trying for a quick get a way to Mexico.

The offer is fun, making me nuts but fun and I have the time.

what will it look like? should I be refreshing the main page?

No, don't refresh the main page, realized that error on thursday. Refresh the hotels tab and that isn't a guarantee. I've just been randomly searching hotels and dates periodically. LMT has been making it more and more difficult as each day passes.

I want to quit, but this is the only way we'll get to go this year! Come on already LMT, bring on the clock!!!!

Are the clues in the videos for both weeks or do they update them from last week to this week?

:rotfl: me too ! The last time I did something this stupid was when I was 15 waiting all night at the box office in a shady neighborhood for REO Speedwagon tickets to go on sale

I've done that more times than I can count for Barry Manilow. Of course, that was long ago and I was much, much younger.

I am having a sleep study tonight. If this doesn't end soon they will be studying me watching my computer.

I am having a sleep study tonight. If this doesn't end soon they will be studying me watching my computer.

And that explains why you aren't getting sleep lately! Who needs a sleep study??

Thank you all for this thread, I feel like its the only thing keeping me sane right now. In all seriousness, I don't even care if I get in anymore, but I hope some of us on this thread do. I need Tylenol.

:rotfl: me too ! The last time I did something this stupid was when I was 15 waiting all night at the box office in a shady neighborhood for REO Speedwagon tickets to go on sale

OOOOHHHH. REO Speedwagon will be playing at the Endymion Mardi Gras ball that I'm going to. I'll tell them you said :wave2:

I've been at work all morning and apparently i haven't missed anything.

Been on for way to long! Started at 10:00 our time last night, so that means a little over 12 hours! I've had catnaps in between but nothing long lasting. I told the kids if mom is cranky this afternoon to get over it! Mom is losing some serious sleep over this. DD laughed when I dropped her off.

With two older kids I have all day. LOL. Got me some good tv on, a good book, laptop can follow me to the kitchen, credit card stuck to the laptop (lol) so this way I can do what I need to do around the house and try to get me a good deal.

Now if I can find a way to sleep in the process....................

Wow I can't believe how fast this one is moving. I just dropped DD off at school, I take it I didn't miss it?

I think 2:24 is gonna be it, but I'll be refreshing every 5 secs like everyone else till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter