New Hotel Location

nu2disney

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me what the new Marriott Residence Inn is near. The address is 11450 Marbella Palms Ct., LBV-North. Is this a convienent location for visiting Magic Kingdom. They're offering a two bedroom suite, with full kitchen for $99 (AAA rate) or $89 for a one bedroom suite.

Last time I was at WDW I saw a new Residence Inn under construction, and this is probably the one you're asking about. It's on the North side of I-4, just past exit 27, which is the LBV/Hotel Plaza exit. It's past Crossroads Center, and just about across I-4 from the new outlet mall on the South side of I-4. This is just a short distance from WDW Hotel Plaza (Hilton, Wyndham Palace, Courtyard, Grosvenors, etc) and Downtown Disney.
Also, there is a new complex called Marriott Village at I-4 exit 27, with a brand new Farifield Inn, Courtyard, and SpringHill Suites.

That rate for a 2 bedroom sounds good. When are you going? We are afamily of 6 going the end of April. I'd like more information too.

:)

The rate I listed above was for 5/9/01-5/13/01. The hotel is scheduled to open May 1st so it will be really new -- assuming, of course, they're on time.

I called the phone # in their ad from the AAA tourbook - 407-581-7830. I believe this phone # goes to another one of their properties in that area. You can ask to be connected to some one at the new property. I've found the people on-site can give alot more details about the new hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter