New Gwazi

bobbie68

DIS Veteran
No
I'm surprised no one is excited for the updated version of Gwazi. Its going to be 210 feet high, lap bar only with inversions. Can't wait to get back to that park.
I am super excited for this. We go out to Cedar point and love their steel vengeance. We are moving to Florida next summer and so happy I will have a record breaking hybrid near me.

Jrb1979

Earning My Ears
It seems like most people on here don't go to local theme parks and ride big roller coasters. They really are missing out on amazing rides.

• Beer Me

DIS Veteran
    We are planning a beach vacation next year with a visit to Busch Gardens. It’s not specifically for new Gwazi but I’m definitely excited to ride.

Jrb1979

Earning My Ears
    Iron Gwazi was officially announced this morning. Its going to be 205 feet tall with a 91 degree drop and have a top speed of 76 mph. Going to definitely make a trip down next spring.

Joanna71985

<marquee><font color=green>Characters are my frien
    It seems like most people on here don't go to local theme parks and ride big roller coasters. They really are missing out on amazing rides.
    I have admission to Disney, SW, and BG (so I love the roller coasters)

Jrb1979

Earning My Ears
    I have admission to Disney, SW, and BG (so I love the roller coasters)
    You seem to one of few on here. Judging from a lot of threads most seem to not like big coasters. Sea World is also adding a major coaster which looks good too. Disney would do well with adding some more intense rides.

• VacaPlanner2012

Mouseketeer
    Just got our season passes to Cedar Point for next season - $99 for the rest of this season (Halloweekends - similar to HHN) and all of 2020. Can't beat the price if you can plan a 2020 visit.

VikingInMouseEars

DIS Veteran
    Looking forward to it also. Truth be told, I was a fan of the old Gwazi. Compared to Space Mountain Gwazi was smooth, my only issue with it was the lack of leg room. One trip the crowd level was so low they let me stay on it multiple times, the only issue was after about 3 rides I had to get out because my legs were cramping due to the lack of space. I hope the new Gwazi fixes that.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS