New Gwazi

No
I'm surprised no one is excited for the updated version of Gwazi. Its going to be 210 feet high, lap bar only with inversions. Can't wait to get back to that park.
I am super excited for this. We go out to Cedar point and love their steel vengeance. We are moving to Florida next summer and so happy I will have a record breaking hybrid near me.

It seems like most people on here don't go to local theme parks and ride big roller coasters. They really are missing out on amazing rides.

We are planning a beach vacation next year with a visit to Busch Gardens. It’s not specifically for new Gwazi but I’m definitely excited to ride.

Iron Gwazi was officially announced this morning. Its going to be 205 feet tall with a 91 degree drop and have a top speed of 76 mph. Going to definitely make a trip down next spring.

It seems like most people on here don't go to local theme parks and ride big roller coasters. They really are missing out on amazing rides.

I have admission to Disney, SW, and BG (so I love the roller coasters)

I have admission to Disney, SW, and BG (so I love the roller coasters)

You seem to one of few on here. Judging from a lot of threads most seem to not like big coasters. Sea World is also adding a major coaster which looks good too. Disney would do well with adding some more intense rides.

Just got our season passes to Cedar Point for next season - $99 for the rest of this season (Halloweekends - similar to HHN) and all of 2020. Can't beat the price if you can plan a 2020 visit.

Looking forward to it also. Truth be told, I was a fan of the old Gwazi. Compared to Space Mountain Gwazi was smooth, my only issue with it was the lack of leg room. One trip the crowd level was so low they let me stay on it multiple times, the only issue was after about 3 rides I had to get out because my legs were cramping due to the lack of space. I hope the new Gwazi fixes that.

The stats has been released for Iron Gwazi. It will be 206 ft tall with a 91 degree drop and a top speed of 76 mph. 4 inversions with only a lap bar.

I can't wait to get back to Busch Gardens to ride it.

:woohoo:It will be taller then Steel Vengence which is amazing. I love the hybrids espeically that their cars usually only have seat belts. However, one of my favorite cars is on mako at Sea World and Nitro at Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ. It is just one Octagon bar to hold you in. Lots of air time. I can't wait to ride this. My family are Coaster junkies the taller, faster the better!

You seem to one of few on here. Judging from a lot of threads most seem to not like big coasters.

A forum is not a great judge of reality. There is a lot of excitement and hype for Iron Gwazi and any new thrill ride. If you look, this particular area of the forum is not super high traffic. I would hazard a guess that a large part of Joe Public doesn't know they can come to "DISboards" to talk about Busch Gardens, Sea World, etc.

A forum is not a great judge of reality. There is a lot of excitement and hype for Iron Gwazi and any new thrill ride. If you look, this particular area of the forum is not super high traffic. I would hazard a guess that a large part of Joe Public doesn't know they can come to "DISboards" to talk about Busch Gardens, Sea World, etc.

I know there is lots excitement for Iron Gwazi. On this forum there isn't much excitement for any coasters being built in Florida. Disney is building a new coaster as well as Universal but most seem to more excited for family rides.

Outside of this site there is lots of excitement for Iron Gwazi. I was referring to this site and the lack of excitement for Iron Gwazi and the other coasters being built. Disney is building a new coaster in Tron, yet it's crickets about it on this board.

I wouldn't gauge how people feel about the new rides based on this website

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!