• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New guidelines - JUNE 2016 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have BOG reservation for 2 that I need to cancel.

June 26th @ 11:20AM QSR

Message me if you'd like to coordinate. Thanks.

I have two ADR's to cancel as plans have changed for us:

June 3, 'Ohana, 3:30pm 8 guests
June 3, Chef Mickey's 8:55pm 8 guests

Please PM me to coordinate. I'll hang on to these for a few days and cancel if I don't hear anything.

Will be momentarily canceling Cali grill on Sunday 6/26 at 7:10 for 3.

I have a CRT reservation for 2 on 6/2 at 7:10 PM that I need to cancel if someone wants to coordinate!

I have a 10:05 CRT reservation for 5 on June 13 that I'm cancelling. I'll wait 24 hours if someone wants to coordinate, and then I'm cancelling.

I have a Tuesday June 7 - 1:25pm BOG LUNCH for 3 guests, I will need to cancel. Please PM to arrange, I will wait until tomorrow morning, before I cancel. TAKEN-

Last edited:
I have a 4:05pm 1900 Park Fare dinner for 4 people on 6/16 (Thursday) and a 7:10pm Hollywood and Vine dinner for 4 people on 6/17 (Friday) to cancel. PM me to coordinate.

Just canceled:

Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic!, 6/14 at 2:45p for 6
Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic!, 6/18 at 2:45p for 6
Chef Mickey's, 6/11 at 8:50p for 6

Last edited:
Hi i have a 10.30 Crystal Palace on 17th June for 5 people. I will wait 24 hours if someone wants to pm

I have an 8:15 ADR at Crystal Palace for 4 on 6/5. Please let me know if you would like to coordinate.

Just canceled:

Hollywood & Vine, pre park opening, 6/8, 8:05a for 4
Akershus, 6/18, 7:55p for 6

Last edited:
I have a reservation for three people at BOG for June 14th at 6:25 pm. PM if you want to coordinate!

Just canceled a Crystal Palace breakfast for 3 at 10:30am on 06/17

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter