New Game!!! Whazzup With That Username?!?

Deep-Thots ---- Obviously an automated response posting computer.. Located in IBM datacenter... Next to the early generation Blue prototype.

HookdonWDW -- An unfortunate parasailing incident which has left him as a permanent fixture dangling from Mickey's wand on Spaceship Earth. Last heard screaming: "I wish I would have gotten the Park Hopper option!".

Obviously Kent Norwich Wickingham, VI King of Cindy's Castle - the Cast Member recently caught posing as a king residing in Cinderella's castle.....

Such a pity.. Youth wasted on such a long sentance! Can now be visited at the end of Pirates of the Caribean ride on your next trip to MK. Carefull Don't pet the Dog... She bites! :eek:

dougmatt said:
Deep-Thots ---- Obviously an automated response posting computer.. Located in IBM datacenter... Next to the early generation Blue prototype.

This is to inform you that we have received your inquiry and will process it as soon as possible. We thank you for your business.

Please do not respond to this e-mail; it will be sent to an unattended box.

:teeth:

I see that like my DH, you are a computer and chess geek! We actually have "Behind Deep Blue" on our basement bookshelves.

Wrong guess about the username, though!

Famous songwriter. Still collecting royalties every time the "Happy Birthday" song is sung. Made a special guest appearance in "The Aristocats."

Deep-Thots said:
dougmatt

A north-eastern cousin (now transplanted, of course) of JimBob, JohnBoy, etc.
ROTFL (smilies not working for me!)

He is from Georgia, you know.

I, however, have never lived in Georgia or plucked a chicken. I did have an inherited rooster for a time, though.

Poorman

What happened after eating out too many times at WDW.
Next time take advantage of the kitchen in your villa. :teeth:

calypso*a*go-go said:
HookdonWDW -- An unfortunate parasailing incident which has left him as a permanent fixture dangling from Mickey's wand on Spaceship Earth. Last heard screaming: "I wish I would have gotten the Park Hopper option!".

Such a good guess, except for two things: "He" is a "she" (my real name is Lisa ;) ) and I would never need a park hopper option, because nothing less than an AP would suit my needs!

dougmatt

A DVC member named Doug who now feels like a door mat since all his friends and relatives feel they can invite themselves on all Dougs WDW vacations since they're under the mistaken assumtion that it costs him nothing.....and they all know he doesn't know how to say NO.

Scoootch said:
dougmatt

A DVC member named Doug who now feels like a door mat since all his friends and relatives feel they can invite themselves on all Dougs WDW vacations since they're under the mistaken assumtion that it costs him nothing.....and they all know he doesn't know how to say NO.

OUCH!!! That was almost too close.... :scared:

As for the JIMBOB reference.... Close, but no.... Close as my first name is James :teeth: but then I would be JimDoug, not DougMatt.....

Now for one... Scoootch. Obviously has a wife like me that everytime he gets comfortable tells him to MOVE!

OR

What you get when a scooter runs over Stitch!?!?!?! :moped:

D

Scootch - Has a dog with an itchy butt :)

Three Goofys - Still emotionally scarred from losing a game of Disney Yahtzee Jr. to Four Donalds. :mad:

Wintergreen - panhandles in the Washington Tube stations from November till March and spends the rest of the year in WDW. :cold:

Shadeaux - Is a lumberjack who refuses to work on sunny days and loves to use his/her golden ax. :umbrella:

Laceemouse - Dreams of Gus's undergarments :blush:

TjkrAZ - James Kevin Rodriguez, is a closet Tazmanian Devil fanatic, afraid to be too open about it on a Disney related board.

Doctor Tomorrow - has had a nagging cough (and wife) for 20 years...this is just his response to the question "when are you going to do something about that" :sick:

Gatorboy - Thinks Peter Pan was non-fiction and spends his time searching the world for a tic-tocking alligator. pirate:

Ok...where's my $20 pea shooter? :)

Great post Greenban!

pumpkinboy

The kid who was caught holding the gourd at 12:00:01 outside Cinderella's castle on the night of the ball.

Alternatively, nickname of the young man performing sentry duty at 12:00:01 outside Cinderella's castle. Now consigned to doing "gourd duty."

:rotfl2:

pumpkinboy -- Destined to a life of pumping gas at his uncle's station...pump*kin*boy.

disynut

What happened when they rode Mad Hatter's Tea Party!!

This has been fun, I have enjoyed reading the posts and the posts on my username!!!

Little Orphan Annie had bad stomach cramps from munching on her dog's food, and in the course of trying to get someone, anyone's attention in the orphanage, she finally burst into song at the top of her lungs one day and said "Look people, I've GOT to go to the DOCTOR TOMORROW, TOMORROW.....thus her physician became known as Dr. Tomorrow.

Used to perform a strip tease routine on Jacques Cousteau's boat to entertain the crew during those long documentary trips.

facebook twitter