New Fantasyland preview for passholders set for November 2012

We will get our passes when we get there Oct 31st, but will be there for those dates.... I presume it'll be too late by then....

We will get our passes when we get there Oct 31st, but will be there for those dates.... I presume it'll be too late by then....

Most likely. You have to reserve a spot for one of the dates on 10/8. I would imagine that the available slots would go quickly.

Be among the first to experience New Fantasyland during a special Passholder Preview in November 2012!

You're invited to be among the first to experience the enchantment of New Fantasyland during a special Passholder Preview in November 2012! Upon completion, Fantasyland will nearly double in sizethe largest expansion in the history of Magic Kingdom park.

Preview Dates and Times
Dates and times for Passholder Previews are as follows:
Saturday, November 3, 2012
8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Sunday, November 11, 2012

Preview Itineraries
You can experience one of the following itineraries during your Passholder Preview:
Enchanted Tales With Belle Itinerary, which lets you:
Take a tour of Be Our Guest RestaurantBe Our Guest Restaurant
Ride on Under the Sea — Journey of the Little Mermaid
Experience Enchanted Tales with Belle

The Ariel's Grotto Itinerary, which lets you:
Take a tour of Be Our Guest RestaurantBe Our Guest Restaurant
Ride on Under the Sea — Journey of the Little Mermaid
Take photos and receive autographs from Ariel
Whatever itinerary you choose, you can look forward to all-new excitement at Magic Kingdom park!

Important Registration Information
Registration for this event is limited. You may register up to 8 Guests total; every member of your party must be a valid Passholder at both time of registration and time of event.
If you are on the Annual Pass Monthly Payment Program, you must be current with your payments at both time of registration and the time of the event for which you register. If you have questions about your Annual Pass payments, please call (888) 701-4100.
Valid Magic Kingdom admission is required for all registered Guests in order to attend the event. Epcot after 4 and Weekday Select Passholders: please note that your Annual Pass is not valid for admission to Magic Kingdom park on the Passholder Preview dates. If you wish to register for a Passholder Preview, you may visit any theme park ticket window to inquire about an upgrade or to purchase a ticket.
Passholder Preview event registration is limited to one event per Passholder.
In order to register, you will need the names, dates of birth, and Annual Passes for each member of your party.
When you have completed your registration you will receive a confirmation via email. You must print the confirmation page and bring it to the event check-in location in order to be admitted to your Passholder Preview. Confirmation pages on cell phones, tablets or other electronic devices cannot be accepted for this event

I got the email about this today, and read all that is on the AP site, but one thing is missing: there is no indication where I should go to register (on the 8th). Do you suppose it's the same page on the AP site?

I really don't want to miss this, and I know it's going to fill quickly, so it'd be gerat to know where to go, eh? ;)

Anyone know how this has been done in the past?

Angel

I got the email about this today, and read all that is on the AP site, but one thing is missing: there is no indication where I should go to register (on the 8th). Do you suppose it's the same page on the AP site?

I really don't want to miss this, and I know it's going to fill quickly, so it'd be gerat to know where to go, eh? ;)

Anyone know how this has been done in the past?

Angel

Once you're logged into the passholder site, under the "passholder home" tab it says this:

New Fantasyland Passholder Preview>>

You're invited to be among the first to experience the enchantment of New Fantasyland during a special Passholder Preview in November 2012! Upon completion, Fantasyland will nearly double in size?the largest expansion in the history of Magic Kingdom park.

Event Registration

To register online for your Passholder Preview, simply return to this page as early as 12:00 noon Eastern Time on Monday, October 8, 2012.

I' m bummed. We have our AP vouchers but can't activate them until we arrive. Have a feeling all the spots will be filled.

Tried to book a room yesterday for fantasyland preview everything is sold out:(

LVSWL said:
I' m bummed. We have our AP vouchers but can't activate them until we arrive. Have a feeling all the spots will be filled.

Call the number for ap and ask them what to do

Even without the preview that weekend is already crazy- Wine and Dine Half, 5K, Children's Miracle Golf, last weekend of F&W, and some artist thing at DTD.

We will be there for the half marathon, so I am excited to at least know that I will be there, but really....did it have to be on a weekend, an already very busy weekend? Why not during the week?

We are in the same boat, but today I keyed in the numbers on the back of the voucher, and it was accepted and now I see the option to register for the preview tomorrow. Let's see if that works.

Did you get a voucher when you purchased your pass on line?

Yes. We ordered online. On the passholder site there is page to add your passes, one of the options was to add a voucher. not sure if it will let me register for the event tomorrow, but it is worth a shot.

Anyone else having trouble booking a room for this all i get dvc or regular pay for room sold out:confused3

The registration was pushed back to Oct. 15 because they're having technical difficulties. :(

The registration was pushed back to Oct. 15 because they're having technical difficulties. :(

Yes, there's a major upgrade to the WDW computer system taking place today and tomorrow, probably the reason for the delay.

I also read where D23 members are also eligible to register for the preview.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter