New Event Info- New QUEST new RIDE A THON!!!

Bugdozer

<font color=royal blue>One day at a time.<br>Yeste
Happenings this Month in VMK

Hear ye! Hear ye! By his royal decree, November is Enchanted Tales month in VMK. His highness declares these new items and events fit for the Kingdom!

11/19/07 - 11/30/07

The Prince & Princess Quest includes royal challenges and trivia questions related to Disney Prince's and Princesses. Complete the Quest for a Prince & Princess Quest Pin!

11/22/07 - 11/25/07

Royal Ride-A-Thon
Dress like royalty and take part in the biggest Ride-A-Thon the Kigdom has ever seen! A king's ransom in treasure will be awarded to the Kingdom! More details to come! Check out these royal items available now in VMK:
EventInfo-2007-11-05-royalattire.jpg

Dress like royalty for any enchanted events in the Kingdom with the Prince Phillip and Princess Aurora outfits – on sale in Emporium Specials.
EventInfo-2007-11-05-PrincessAuroraTiara.jpg

Princess Aurora Tiara – on sale in Emporium Specials.
Turn any guest room into a royal court with these awesome items:
EventInfo-2007-11-05-RoyalSkyFlat1.jpg

Royal Sky Flat 1 – on sale now in the Emporium Royal Shop.
EventInfo-2007-11-05-RoyalSkyFlat2.jpg

Royal Sky Flat 2 – on sale now in the Emporium Royal Shop.
EventInfo-2007-11-05-Fab5FallLeavesMickeyPin.jpg

Fab 5 Fall Leaves Mickey Pin – on sale now in the Emporium Royal Shop. This pin is 1 of 5 – collect the whole set!
Check the Community Calendar for more events, details and event times.

Bug

Thanks for the post bug :thumbsup2

Sounds GREAT @_@

I hope all those people who decided to take the month off stay out of those lines :rotfl:

They seem to like to tell people they are selling stuff which aren't really there...

Other than that I am really starting to like this month!

They seem to like to tell people they are selling stuff which aren't really there...

Other than that I am really starting to like this month!

Hi,

Everything in those pictures are for sale right now :)

Bug

Yay - Finally! A Prince Costume, and a very cool one to boot! Yay!

Thanks VMK!

Hey Bug... Thanks for the infor...That sounds really exciting...

Oh yea...I am glad I didn't wnt to take the month! And thanks VMK for making this and very Royal exciting Month! :yay:

There is also a new sword in the stone pin out, sorry I don't have a picture of it yet, but it looks very cool!:cool2:

I don't see the Royal Sky Flat 2 wall either, just a corner wall. Is this for sale in the emporium still?

Royal shop in Emporium? Ride-a-thon with special prizes fit for prince and princess? Could it be the castle room and furniture will be available after all?

Thanks for the post bug :thumbsup2

Sounds GREAT @_@

I hope all those people who decided to take the month off stay out of those lines :rotfl:

I got a fealing that may be towards me.... but I suppose I cant no more.

Anyways this sounds great!

Happenings this Month in VMK

Hear ye! Hear ye! By his royal decree, November is Enchanted Tales month in VMK. His highness declares these new items and events fit for the Kingdom!

11/19/07 - 11/30/07

The Prince & Princess Quest includes royal challenges and trivia questions related to Disney Prince's and Princesses. Complete the Quest for a Prince & Princess Quest Pin!

11/22/07 - 11/25/07

Royal Ride-A-Thon
Dress like royalty and take part in the biggest Ride-A-Thon the Kigdom has ever seen! A king's ransom in treasure will be awarded to the Kingdom! More details to come! Check out these royal items available now in VMK:
EventInfo-2007-11-05-royalattire.jpg

Dress like royalty for any enchanted events in the Kingdom with the Prince Phillip and Princess Aurora outfits – on sale in Emporium Specials.
EventInfo-2007-11-05-PrincessAuroraTiara.jpg

Princess Aurora Tiara – on sale in Emporium Specials.
Turn any guest room into a royal court with these awesome items:
EventInfo-2007-11-05-RoyalSkyFlat1.jpg

Royal Sky Flat 1 – on sale now in the Emporium Royal Shop.
EventInfo-2007-11-05-RoyalSkyFlat2.jpg

Royal Sky Flat 2 – on sale now in the Emporium Royal Shop.
EventInfo-2007-11-05-Fab5FallLeavesMickeyPin.jpg

Fab 5 Fall Leaves Mickey Pin – on sale now in the Emporium Royal Shop. This pin is 1 of 5 – collect the whole set!
Check the Community Calendar for more events, details and event times.

Bug

MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!! I CAN WEAR TIGHTS!!!!
:rotfl2:

Royal shop in Emporium? Ride-a-thon with special prizes fit for prince and princess? Could it be the castle room and furniture will be available after all?
I'm not even going to let myself think about it..... :rolleyes1

I got a fealing that may be towards me.... but I suppose I cant no more.

Anyways this sounds great!

haha I couldnt remember who wrote it. Wasnt meant to be personal taz :rotfl:

Oh I am so hoping for this to be true!! i was thinking the same thing...but just don't want to get my hopes up?? But I am hoping vmk will let us get this room! This is all I have been hoping for this whole month!!

So it looks like we got a Thanksgiving ride-a-thon. Yay! Four day weekend to ride. I hope they have some nice prizes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!