New Disneyland Parade Spring 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yippee skippee! We're getting a new parade this year!:cheer2: Okay, there's also rumors that other movies will be joined are The Sword In The Stone, Peter Pan, Frozen, Cinderella, and The Princess and the Frog. I also we'll get the characters from Fantasia like the Hippos, Gators, and maybe possibly the Enchanted Brooms.

I am so happy! :) I didn't like Soundsensational, this looks amazing. Love Moana and Coco, and the song... well, I am sure it will be better when it's recorded properly in Parade-style with dancers and floats coming by.

Never mind. It’s that stupid Micechat getting on my nerves.

Last edited:
From the Disney Auditions website

Disney Parks Live Entertainment is seeking Character Look-Alikes in Male and Female Roles for Magic Happens, a new daytime spectacular making its grand debut on the streets of Disneyland® Park in early 2020.

This all-new parade celebrates those awe-inspiring moments of magic, both large and small, at the heart of so many of our favorite Disney stories. The parade features a cavalcade of stunningly designed floats, beautifully costumed performers and beloved Disney characters from "Moana," Coco," "Sleeping Beauty" and many more - all led by Mickey Mouse and his pals.

SEEKING THE FOLLOWING ROLES:
Moana
Anna
Elsa
Kristoff
Flora
Fauna
Merryweather
Princess Aurora
Prince Phillip
Cinderella
Fairy Godmother
Princess Tiana
Prince Naveen
Merlin
Arthur
Peter Pan
Tinker Bell
Blue Fairy
Aladdin

From the Disney Auditions website

Disney Parks Live Entertainment is seeking Character Look-Alikes in Male and Female Roles for Magic Happens, a new daytime spectacular making its grand debut on the streets of Disneyland® Park in early 2020.

This all-new parade celebrates those awe-inspiring moments of magic, both large and small, at the heart of so many of our favorite Disney stories. The parade features a cavalcade of stunningly designed floats, beautifully costumed performers and beloved Disney characters from "Moana," Coco," "Sleeping Beauty" and many more - all led by Mickey Mouse and his pals.

SEEKING THE FOLLOWING ROLES:
Moana
Anna
Elsa
Kristoff
Flora
Fauna
Merryweather
Princess Aurora
Prince Phillip
Cinderella
Fairy Godmother
Princess Tiana
Prince Naveen
Merlin
Arthur
Peter Pan
Tinker Bell
Blue Fairy
Aladdin
Yippee skippee! I knew we’re getting a Sword In The Stone float. WHEE!

Here is my wish list for Disneyland's Magic Happens Parade that's coming next year. So here we go:

1. Since the opening unit is like a Fantasia unit, I may suggests hopefully include and bring back dancing hippos, dancing alligators, and dancing ostriches from the Dance of the Hours. I missed those guys. Of course, if that won't happened (even though it will most likely upset me.), then I guess maybe dancing brooms from Sorcerer's Apprentice will be fine too.

2. Since there's going to be a Sword In the Stone float, which I hope they keep it, while using Merlin, I hope they made a character costume of Wart AKA King Arthur, so he can pull the sword in the stone. And maybe include the songs like Higitus Figitus, Makes The World Go Round , and the finale song like this:

3. Since I've heard there's going to be special effects and magic tricks, don't cut them or they'll face the wrath of the Disneyland fans! Just kidding! But just don't cut them.

4. While there's a Cinderella float, I'm kind of expecting a dress transformation trick. And maybe include the mice Jaq, Gus, Suzy, and Perla.

5. While Mickey will dressed up in his Sorcerer's Apprentice outfit, I would love to see his friends into their sorcerer's costumes like they did at Disneyland Paris.

6. For those of characters are face characters, I like to see a few of them wearing wireless mics on the parade like from Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams, MSEP, PTN, and more. Like maybe Merlin or something.

7. While Sleeping Beauty is the finale float, I like to see other characters don't have floats be part of the finale and holding dancing ribbons like they did on TDL's Dreaming Up.

8. Since Soundsational has been performing for 8 years minus Pixarfest, let it stay for 4 or 5 years so hopefully they make a new parade for DL's 70th anniversary. Speaking of which.....

9. I don't know if Disneyland is going to celebrate DL's 65th anniversary next year, but just in case, treat that parade as DL's 65th anniversary parade.

and

10. Make the floats innovative and spectacular. Soundsational Parade have great floats, but not as innovative as Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams and WDW's Festival of Fantasy Parade.

And that's my wish list. My list may have some guarantees and some will not. But we'll see what happens next year.

Whee! I'm so excited! I am so glad I've got to see Frozen 2 before I saw that float concept art. And I'm so glad we're getting our own Maui walkaround, even though it's unlikely that he'll meet and greet. I' disappointed they didn't show the concept art of Sword In the Stone. Oh well, at least February 28th is not far off. :jumping1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter