New Disney Road

tarzanman

DIS Veteran
How cool is this?

Walt Disney World is building a $50 million private roadway called Western Way, which will connect tourists driving down Interstate 75 and Florida's Turnpike corridor to Disney from State Road 429. The new Disney road may be open by March or April, and will connect with an interchange on S.R. 429 about three miles north of U.S. 192. Western Way will then continue for 3.5 miles, ending at West Buena Vista Road, between Blizzard Beach and Coronado Springs Resort.

It is about time! That traffic has been a nightmare for a while now.

That's What they were building! I was at CSR last week and passed all the construction, wondering what would go there! Thanks for the info! Too small for theme park or hotel! Question answered! Thanks!

then 2 big toll roads are being built?

I know about the one that is being worked on along us 192 - but it is not a Disney road - it is privately owned and it connects with I4.

so there is another one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter