• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New direct membership- welcome home visit and back dating 2018 points

I would demand the courtesy to complete the sale. The whole reason they are doing this is to artificially increase revenue before what is going to be a rough fiscal year. If you demand it, they will probably cave.

If they are going to let someone buy an Oct UY now, bufore for the new pt minimum goes into effect, I would not push for the courtesy. I would be surprised if they gave you points for an Oct UY at all this late into Sept, even without the minimum for direct benefits change.

The whole “backdate” thing is a sales tactic. You are getting current year. For February, current year is 2019. For October or December, current year would be 2018 (October up to 9/30/19).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter