New clause added to WDW tickets in app

Ok so the update on the tickets with the September 2021 expiry . It does not appear they will be extending the dates again . We are hoping to travel in December or early 2022 if December doesn’t pan out .
In my case I had Canadian resident dated tickets that had been given an extension to Sept 2021 during the pandemic. I lost the discount to upgrade but it wasn’t too painful as I had a ticket for my daughter who won’t be coming, so I was able to get a refund on her ticket and apply the credit to the upgrade of the other three adult tickets. I added a day and moved the dates to December and it cost me $26 out of pocket.

I used the 1-888 number from another thread and it worked like a charm . There was a two hour wait but I selected to receive a call back and they called back right when they said they would .

Can you please send me this number?

Another quick question:

I currently have 4 adult and 4 kids x 4 days non-expiring Canadian Tickets. No way we will be able to use all the kids tix now before my oldest daughter turns 10. Do you know if you can transfer them to other people once they have been linked in MDE? I paid $228 each for the kids tix and they are now worth $448. I may just sell them for like $350. To upgrade them to adult tix they only give you the value of what you originally paid for them, so any “value” would be lost and I would be further ahead to sell them, correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter