New Canada band!

SVioiDY.gif

Triumph...wow is that a blast from the past! I had this album and I'm not even Canadian.

Triumph_Just_a_Game.jpg

Ooooooh! I just saw someone has a video up on YouTube. It’s on MickeyXtreme1

They sound great!!!!!! So lively and very talented!

Bbgband.com is their Facebook fan page to like.

I love that Epcot has music to enjoy from all over!

Sorry if I wasn’t supposed to link to that, I was just trying to type the name they use on Facebook.

Ooooooh! I just saw someone has a video up on YouTube. It’s on MickeyXtreme1

They sound great!!!!!! So lively and very talented!

Just watched it. Looking forward to seeing them in person. The video looked really good.

Just watched it. Looking forward to seeing them in person. The video looked really good.
Yes! I look forward to hearing some reviews from those who have seen the show live. It looks like great musicianship and high energy fun!

Their official Facebook page just posted their link to them doing a cover of a Rush song. Yes, rush—the rock band. And it’s pretty awesome

Is that ok that I posted a link? If not moderator, feel free to delete but you can find the video on your own on YouTube posted by Blueberry Grass Band. I don’t want to cause trouble or be in trouble with the link.
I can’t wait to see this band live!

Never would have thought of doing a cover of Rush as Blue Grass, but they did an amazing job. Looking forward to seeing them this fall.

Saw them a couple times on our most recent trip (Fourth of July week) - they were great. So happy to have a band back in that venue - that lumberjack thing was a bust.

Their official Facebook page just posted their link to them doing a cover of a Rush song. Yes, rush—the rock band. And it’s pretty awesome

Is that ok that I posted a link? If not moderator, feel free to delete but you can find the video on your own on YouTube posted by Blueberry Grass Band. I don’t want to cause trouble or be in trouble with the link.
I can’t wait to see this band live!

Omg! I love this so much!!! I'd be so happy to hear a whole bunch of classic Canadian rock songs set to Blue Grass music! Bring on some April Wine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter