New Bounceback: Free Dining 2019

I was able to book a bounceback today for 8/29-9/05. We booked Yacht Club, but the only deluxes I had to choose from in that time frame were Yacht (Woods view), Beach (Lagoon View), and BWI Standard. All other deluxes were unavailable for my dates. But yay me! First time at YC!
So glad you were able to book something!

Thanks also for publishing the info about the new offer! Enjoy your stay!

We tried to book the Free Dining bounceback at PO-Riverside for next December this past weekend but were told that there were no rooms available with Free Dining. We were able to get a 25% discounted room package with Dining (no tickets). We know a Cast member that is willing to let us use his cast member discount to book PO-FQ during the same time frame and we will probably go with that. Dissapointed no Free Dining was available, though.

We tried to book the Free Dining bounceback at PO-Riverside for next December this past weekend but were told that there were no rooms available with Free Dining. We were able to get a 25% discounted room package with Dining (no tickets). We know a Cast member that is willing to let us use his cast member discount to book PO-FQ during the same time frame and we will probably go with that. Dissapointed no Free Dining was available, though.
Thanks for sharing! Last year (2017), POR was also excluded from FD in December. I remember asking when we went in Sept 2017. No rooms, nothing coming up, tried multiple dates. We wound up booking (and cancelling) FD at AKL for Dec 2018.

Question about the current room rate discount BB.

Does it work in the same way a discounted package does in that as long as you check in during the discount you get it for your entire stay?

Or is it based on each individual night?

Example: It ends on 8/29 and starts back up on 9/2. If I check in on 8/29 will I get the room rate discount only on the 29th or will i get it for my entire stay?
The answer would really make a difference in when we go. We've been going like 8/29-9/2 the last few years but if we would only get a discount on 1 of our 4 nights then it wouldn't be worth booking the BB for those dates.

Question about the current room rate discount BB.

Does it work in the same way a discounted package does in that as long as you check in during the discount you get it for your entire stay?

Or is it based on each individual night?

Example: It ends on 8/29 and starts back up on 9/2. If I check in on 8/29 will I get the room rate discount only on the 29th or will i get it for my entire stay?
The answer would really make a difference in when we go. We've been going like 8/29-9/2 the last few years but if we would only get a discount on 1 of our 4 nights then it wouldn't be worth booking the BB for those dates.

The room discounts only apply to the nights that are included in the offer. You can book dates the aren’t included as part of your reservation, but any excluded dates will be at rack rate. So checking in on the 29th, only that night would be included.

The room discounts only apply to the nights that are included in the offer. You can book dates the aren’t included as part of your reservation, but any excluded dates will be at rack rate. So checking in on the 29th, only that night would be included.

Thanks. That is what my understanding was but figured I'd ask to double check.
Looks like we will either book the BB for different dates or maybe just see what other discounts come out if we really want to go during that time.

We booked bounceback for FD before we left for two weeks. We normally do QS because the RDP is to much scheduling for us. But we do want to do a couple of character meals one breakfast and one dinner. I thought about upgrading for a minute but by the time I did the math with tips it would be around 1800.00. I would rather use the funds for Halloween party, After hours one night and one desert party. All those and I think we would still be ahead almost 400.00.

We will be at YC 3/2019. Will there be a bounce back offer for 7/2019? Or is that not how it works? Are the times too close together?

We will be at YC 3/2019. Will there be a bounce back offer for 7/2019? Or is that not how it works? Are the times too close together?
The very first post on this thread has the dates. The same bounceback will be available for your March trip. You can book whatever dates are available for the BB offer

You won’t need a bounce back for FD for July as they’ve released FD this morning to the general public and is for July-September 2019.

We had booked the BB free dining offer for 2019 when we were at WDW in September 2018.
Now that the free dining for everyone is out, I checked the cost to see if there were any differences.
They were not but we were able to get better dates. I was a bit surprised. I thought the BB offer would be better.
So, if you booked a BB offer it may be worth a look. :flower1:

We had booked the BB free dining offer for 2019 when we were at WDW in September 2018.
Now that the free dining for everyone is out, I checked the cost to see if there were any differences.
They were not but we were able to get better dates. I was a bit surprised. I thought the BB offer would be better.
So, if you booked a BB offer it may be worth a look. :flower1:

They are normally the same amounts it's just that the BB sometimes has dates that the GP one does not.

So we had booked a bounceback in October last year for December . Now we realized we would like to change the resort, is there a way to do this? Its still in the free dining dates and the resort is included.

So we had booked a bounceback in October last year for December . Now we realized we would like to change the resort, is there a way to do this? Its still in the free dining dates and the resort is included.
Call 407-939-1923. That's the number from the bounceback brochure to check for availability under that offer.

I'm eager to look and see what kind of bounceback I can get when I'm there this week. I feel like I should have kept my normally discounted room at CBR if there's any chance I might go, but I already canceled it. I'm trying to not go back again this year so I can save for a trip in 2020, but I am already itching to break that resolution.

We would like to take advantage of the BB offer and will be staying at Pop on 3/8-3/13/19- but we won't be traveling till next year around June. Do you know if we will still be able to take advantage of this?? Thanks in advance

We would like to take advantage of the BB offer and will be staying at Pop on 3/8-3/13/19- but we won't be traveling till next year around June. Do you know if we will still be able to take advantage of this?? Thanks in advance
Unfortunately no. The current BB offer that is in place until August of this year is only for dates in 2019. The dates of the BB offer are in the picture above and they only go through Dec 14, 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter