New BOG Dinner Menu

We have a reservation for next month and were hoping we could use TIW for dinner. Any confirmation one way or the other?

From the New Thread on whether the Kids Menu is worth it:

Thanks so much, Phil! :)

I think that $35 for kids is VERY pricey. I mean, I would say that if they added Belle and maybe a couple of non-face characters like Lumiere and Mrs. Potts visiting you at your table, that *might* make it worth that for a super special occasion. I would not want to spend $35 for a 3-9-year-old child as it is now, but, maybe I would for a 5th or 6th birthday? I'm so torn with it.

The food was incredible and I'm sure the kiddos would just LOVE the dessert - it's set up a little bit different for them - I'm actually going to add a photo of it from another site to my review as I just received permission to use it.

Loved their review by the way.

I managed to get a perfect for us reservation for our October trip. 7:10 on a Saturday (no party)

Excited to try this.

Does anyone know if there is a healthier desert option available (like fruit) for folks that cannot tolerate sugar?

Ok. Just watched the video review posted above (can't find it again) and I am even more excited to try this. Even if forced to eat the desert trio. :)

I will be watching over the next few months to make sure this experience is consistent at Be Our Guest. I so hope the food quality and dining experience does not deteriorate over time.

Glad to hear is seems "sharing" is not an option.

I managed to get a perfect for us reservation for our October trip. 7:10 on a Saturday (no party)

Excited to try this.

Does anyone know if there is a healthier desert option available (like fruit) for folks that cannot tolerate sugar?

The kids alternative seems to be fruit with a yogurt dip so I'm assuming you could get that as well.

I have a reservation for our December trip, but I am leaning toward cancelling. My niece does not find anything appealing and would rather do something else. Still toying with the decision. The menu just doesn’t do it for us.
Luckily we did BOG a few years ago and have already met the Beast.

The kids alternative seems to be fruit with a yogurt dip so I'm assuming you could get that as well.
Sorry, not a viable option for a $55 meal, there needs to be options for those with nut allergies and those who don't consume alcohol.

Lamb chops would never be $17, but they could be $27 and there is your $55. :)

IMO, the children’s price should be about half the adult price especially if we are talking under 9 years-old.
$17 is about right for New Zealand Lamb Chops at our local Greek Restaurant and they are better than any I have had anywhere, that gets you three gigantic lamb chops from New Zealand along with two sides, each of which are very large portions. Since the ones at Disney aren't imported from the place that has the best lamb in the world, they should be cheaper, but given that it is Disney, marking it back up to $17 is perfectly reasonable.

Overall, the current pricing is actually decent. I guarantee that within a year the price is at least $65/adult, $40/child.
Not sure what world you live in, but I struggled to find prices that could justify a $55 price point under any circumstances.

Still plastic just like a straw. I find that funny too. :rotfl2:
Plastics are not created equal.
Are they plastic, or acrylic?
Point is, unlikely to be discarded on the street, or blow out of a trash barrel, or get invested by wildlife.

Since the ones at Disney aren't imported from the place that has the best lamb in the world
your source on this extremely subjective matter?
but given that it is Disney, marking it back up to $17 is perfectly reasonable.
Seventeen dollars is. not. the. price. and never was. That dollar amount is the price of the suggested wine, nothing to do with the wholesale cost or the price of the lamb chops. Someone wanting $17 lamb chops should find at your exact local restaurant.

Not sure what world you live in, but I struggled to find prices that could justify a $55 price point under any circumstances.
Then don't eat there. You don't like the change, or the prices, or the value. You have posted a negative opinion of every. single. dish. with zero actual information. You don't believe the name of the dessert exists.

Why keep harping on Be Our Guest? Just don't Be Their Guest. Still 100+ other venues, not even counting local-to-poster restaurants :confused3

Sorry, not a viable option for a $55 meal, there needs to be options for those with nut allergies and those who don't consume alcohol.

I would think the OP would decide if that was a viable option for her. She specifically asked for Fruit it looks like she is willing to pay for it. This answer wasn't a response to you o_O

I really enjoyed our BOG experiences in the past. I'm a vegetarian and thought the ratatouille dish was delicious and disappointed that it's gone. I also liked that you could chose your dessert which is no longer the case.
I have a reservation on our MNSSHP night around 6:30pm. I was hoping dinner would be about 1 hour has it had been in the past. Reports so far say 2 hours from being seated to exiting and I'm not willing to use that much party time eating. I'm really sad to have to cancel because BOG was something we looked forward to every trip.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter