new blog: Video: Dumbo’s New Interactive Big Top Queue

sounds great!!
certainly a lot better than frying your brain in the sun waiting forever and ever to get on that ride!!!

I think it looks great. Disney has really made a effort lately to improve the "wait" experience, and is really doing an even better job with their pre-shows. It's always nice to have a place for the kids to run and play. It will be interesting to see how they manage the crowds inside the que. Will there be a line to get pagers? Depending on how busy it is inside the que, I can see it being stressful as a parent - trying to keep track of your kids in a busy room full of kids running wild.

When is this opening?

I have to wonder, though, if kids are going to want to leave the play area when the beeper goes off or if parents are going to have to drag them out of there kicking and screaming to get them on the ride.

I have to wonder, though, if kids are going to want to leave the play area when the beeper goes off or if parents are going to have to drag them out of there kicking and screaming to get them on the ride.

I was just thinking that! Haha...maybe it looks too fun :) I can't wait to take my son, I think he will love it. If I was an adult without kids I would probably still like sitting in there and people watching. But then again we never really rode Dumbo without kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter