New blender-never had one-need recipes-smoothies,drinks ect!!!

grover

DIS Veteran
My guys gave me a blender for Mother's Day!!! I am very excited about this as I have never had one! I dream about having yummy drinks ect!
It does have the ice crusher feature-yahhhhh!
But I have no recipes at all!
Can you share your favorite things to make in the blender?
Thanks
Grover in Winnipeg
:cool:

I love the Bacardi mixers, except I use tequila for a frozen Margarita!! Haven't had one in a while. Hmmm...incentive to leave the computer and go get a pina colada one!!

Have fun!

Fresh grated coconut
Good pina colada mix
Good rum
Ice

Mix in your blender. Put an umbrella with a pineapple slice in your drink and play some Jimmy Buffett.

Bacardi frozen mixers are the best.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When your bananas are starting to get too ripe, just pop them in the freezer. The skins will turn brown, but the fruit will stay sweet. In the morning, add a frozen banana, some OJ, a little protein powder and ginseng powder, and a few fresh strawberries - no need for ice. A great way to start your day.

I do such basic smoothies and I've been having them for breakfast lately.

I buy lots of frozen fruits - they make very cold and icey smoothies. I mix up the fruit and then add yogurt, chop, then blend on frappe to add the air that fills you up, and they are done. I also use fresh or canned fruit. Lately I've been doing a lot with strawberries. For the pineapple one I use the chunks in can and throw in some chredded coconut. I use vanilla flavored yogurt and not plain - just personal preference.

Have fun with your blender - I love mine and use it all the time! :)

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter