New Bingo Record - 5/17 Magic

IrishCowboy

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s
A new record Snowball jackpot, $8620 was given away last Friday, May 23. Appeared to be a 60-70 year old woman who dropped to her knees and thanked God onstage.

It was quite awesome to see her....even though John the host made it sound like people were jealous of her, I for one was very happy for her!!! Don't get me wrong...I would have loved to have won, but was really happy someone did and she sure was grateful!!!!

This was a new Bingo record for us too!!! Spent way more on Bingo this cruise than other other DCL cruise we have taken!!!

MJ

Always amazes me how seniors have no problem with small bingo cards or slot machines, but when it comes to punching out those darn chads--- they throw off an entire election! LOL

Good for her! At least she was appreciative and not obnoxious - too often winners will WHINE about how much they have previously lost and little their winnings are! Hurrah for a real winner!

LOVED that chad remark, yankee 1!!!

Rae

Irish Cowboy....come on, do it with me now...

Raise your index finger, ready, set, go....excerise that finger to prevent any Bingo injuries. Push and fold, say it with me now...push and fold.

Green is the color of what????? Yes, Leeks the national vegetable of Wales and money.

Yellow is the color of what????? Yes, Daffodils the national flower of Wales and the color of snow you should not eat!!!!

Yeahhh Baaaaby!!! Corrrnerrr!!! Quack Quack!!!!

FYI.....anyone who attend any Bingo sessions over the last few weeks on the Magic will know what I am talking about!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter