New and Improved Cruise List

Status
Not open for further replies.

TnRobin

The prodical child
Hey guys,

Thanks to Pluto4President we now have a website that will now contain the Cruise List. :bounce: Please Check it out.

Guess Who is Cruising

I will maintain the current list for the rest of the month while we make sure we get everyone transferred.

Robin,

We are no longer cruising Dec 29
We switched to Dec 30 (4nt)

Please add us! :)

Kamgen & Tarzanman from Michigan

Thanks!

I have been looking for the "When You Wish Upon a Star" horn from the Wonder. I s there anyway I can get this file from someone?:jester:

kamgen - switched

mausmu - email me for the file - The DIS email system does not allow us to send files through it.

Could you please add tigger24 and tiggercg to the May11,2002 cruise. We are bringing my parents for the their 30th anniversary! We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

We booked last week while on the magic! Add us to the Oct. 12, 2002 western cruise!

Minnie

i wold like to be listed my wife and family wil be on the march 16th 7 day magic:pinkbounc

Please add us for the 8/31/02 Western 7day Magic cruise. We will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary (7days for 7 years yippeee!!!!) while onboard 9/2/02.
Carolyn and Kevin

HappyGilmore: YOU'RE ON! Happy 7th and Bon Voyage

rose4hall: thanks for the links - already emailed it to her though...

Please add my family to the list of upcoming cruisers! It is me, my DH 43, DD who turns 10 on cruise and DS7. Hubbie is completing his masters thesis now and will be done by time we cruise.
I'm looking forward to meeting others. Anyone with kids approx. the same age?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!