• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Air Mattress Recommendations

Lildancer

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone! Our new tent is ordered and thanks to Amazon Prime will be here tomorrow!
Now, I am looking for recommendations on a Queen air mattress. We've had ours for a few years, and it is starting to slowly leak, and my husband wants to try a different one. Anyone have a favorite that isn't too expensive?
Thanks!

we've had a lot of luck with coleman, the one with the built in air pump, just plug it in and it fills. we use it as an extra bed in the camper for when an extra offspring tags along

We have a fantastic queen sized one, with a built in pump. I will have to look through our Amazon orders from a couple of years ago, because I have no idea what brand or anything it is. I know it's extra high because both of my knees need replaced. It's been used and somewhat abused by grandchildren and dogs, still going strong.

I should add that we later ordered the twin size of the same brand and style. It was horrible and had to be returned. It would topple over if a person so much as moved in their sleep. Additionally, it developed a leak on the first night it was used. Just wanted to point out that all sizes are not created equal, even from the same line.

ETA: Here is the one we have. Ordered on September 30, 2014 so we have had it about 2.5 years.

We have a fantastic queen sized one, with a built in pump. I will have to look through our Amazon orders from a couple of years ago, because I have no idea what brand or anything it is. I know it's extra high because both of my knees need replaced. It's been used and somewhat abused by grandchildren and dogs, still going strong.

I should add that we later ordered the twin size of the same brand and style. It was horrible and had to be returned. It would topple over if a person so much as moved in their sleep. Additionally, it developed a leak on the first night it was used. Just wanted to point out that all sizes are not created equal, even from the same line.

ETA: Here is the one we have. Ordered on September 30, 2014 so we have had it about 2.5 years.
That's the one I was looking at! Glad to hear the good review! Thanks so much!

We have 3 of the Intex brand I got off Amazon with a built in pump. They are an elevated air mattress so you aren't so close to the ground.

I got a couple Coleman Queen size beds for $20 each at Ross. They're the nice and high ones too and they are super comfy!! Never slept better while camping :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter