New 8/25. The trip that never was.

Hi Kat! :wave2:

I followed you over from Janet's report after reading all about the awesome AC DIS-Meet!!

How wonderful that you get to be a part of the magic for a few more months! :goodvibes I would definitely want to squeeze in one trip as a CM, too!

Looking forward to following along, I seem to recognize a lot of your readers!

Kathy

Really? You haven't been on each other's PTR/TRs? I just assumed.........who knew...

Well now we can get ready for Peep Fest 2012 together...:grouphug:

Great pics, how fun to have a DIS meet! Glad you met so many of your DIS friends!

And yeah on your resort choices! That sounds like it will be great, start with Pop and end with AKL! I think you are going to have a great time!

ADRs look delish too, love Boma!

Allyson

I'm glad you had a good get-away.

I love, love, love your plan for Oct/Sept. I think it is very smart! You know what I think of AKL/Boma! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
I am so glad you are gonna do this!

the weekend looked great.

AKL sounds great. Biff and I are going to stay there in Jan/Feb when we go. I cannot wait. let me know how you like it.

YAY for dis meets!!! Loks like you all had a great time!!!

I love AC!! That's really cool you got to see a wrestler. How are the outlets? Can you believe I have not been to them yet??

They aren't too bad. Generally we go to Old Navy, Disney (of course) and a few others. it's a lot of high end stuff and you have to really wanna shop to check out the deals, but it's def worth it! I spent about $60 and came home with a sweatshirt, 5 tops and a pair of sleep shorts.

I thought I responds already:confused3

It was wonderful seeing you:hug: HAd a great time, especially the shopping part;)

:yay: On booking your trip! Hopefully they will extend the CM deal on the DDP for you!:thumbsup2

I really hope fort he CM DDP thing, what a great deal! if not thats fine too 'cause if they extend it that just means more ADR drama. LOL.

Really? You haven't been on each other's PTR/TRs? I just assumed.........who knew...

Well now we can get ready for Peep Fest 2012 together...:grouphug:

I already mentioned Peep Fest to KC! ;)

Great pics, how fun to have a DIS meet! Glad you met so many of your DIS friends!

And yeah on your resort choices! That sounds like it will be great, start with Pop and end with AKL! I think you are going to have a great time!

ADRs look delish too, love Boma!

Allyson

I def think going value and then deluxe is the way to go, because the other way around and it feels too small.

Hi Kat!
I decided to tag along . :cool1:

Hi! Thanks for coming!

I'm glad you had a good get-away.

I love, love, love your plan for Oct/Sept. I think it is very smart! You know what I think of AKL/Boma! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
I am so glad you are gonna do this!

I am thrilled to eb staying there, I think it won't set in untilw e get there tho sicne it's not the first hotel , ya know?!

the weekend looked great.

AKL sounds great. Biff and I are going to stay there in Jan/Feb when we go. I cannot wait. let me know how you like it.

I will def let you know!!!

Kat I had heard NO FD for CMs but wasn't sure !!! Bummer !!!!!

Yep, it's ok the persk are still awesome in general!

What a fun weekend. And yay on booking!

It was a great time!

I wonder what would happen if we combined Peep Fest with Focker Fest with the one that looks like it's gonna be huge in Dec...(see OneTreeHillAddict's PTR)..THAT would be nuts...

KC...Hope to see you and your beautiful wife again...bring Pants along and let's see what kind of trouble we can get into....

OK I need some help!

Tomorrow my ADR window opens up, for the first leg of the trip anyway, and I have to make some plans.

Wed- 6:30am flight. arrive hotel by noon at the latest. late afternoon lunch/dinner @ The Plaza. What time should I make it for?? Night EMH Epcot!!! F&W till midnight (or until we drop)

**I am also thinking of going to the cast connection this afternoon for a while, so that may cut into our time. But I wanna CM shop!I also wanna do it when it's just KC, Pants & I so I don't feel bad about leaving anyone else out of it.

Thurs
- DHS morning, sci fi lunch Evening: ??

OR MK Morning, Plaza for Lunch

Fri-AK most of the day. Will eat Flame Tree for lunch, dinner?? Maybe at the resort or DTD?! Guess it depends on where we end up.

Sat- check into AKL , epcot all day, F&W (friends coming this day)

Sun-Morning-?? , Afternoon tea at GF for ladies only first available seating. Boma dinner, late evening. Night vision goggles.

Mon- 1900 park fare breakfast, MK, flight home

PS- no November hours yet so I am winging it with those. I can only make the few ressies tomorrow so it's not too stressful but I need to pin down the days and the times. HELP!!!

I wonder what would happen if we combined Peep Fest with Focker Fest with the one that looks like it's gonna be huge in Dec...(see OneTreeHillAddict's PTR)..THAT would be nuts...

KC...Hope to see you and your beautiful wife again...bring Pants along and let's see what kind of trouble we can get into....

Jeez we'd take over WDW. :laughing:

:hug::hug::hug: You are the sweetest!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FYI - I updated the first post of the report to reflect the dates and people coming!

Kat I really like Raglan Road !!I had the It's Not Bleeding Chowder and loved it !! Also the Baileys dessert was awesome !!ater in the evening they havethe Irish Band and it is a Pub !!!!

Wed- 6:30am flight. arrive hotel by noon at the latest. late afternoon lunch/dinner @ The Plaza. What time should I make it for?? Night EMH Epcot!!! F&W till midnight (or until we drop)

I would do the Plaza l alittle later then, 3:30ish,,,just in case of delays of any kind to chill at the hotel for a few!

**I am also thinking of going to the cast connection this afternoon for a while, so that may cut into our time. But I wanna CM shop!I also wanna do it when it's just KC, Pants & I so I don't feel bad about leaving anyone else out of it.

Are you going to have a car? I don't think there is a bus that will run back there????

Thurs[/U]- DHS morning, sci fi lunch Evening: ??

Your not doing the DDP right? What about ESPN or Beaches and Cream or Spoodles? You can take a boat from DHS to the BW area, no?

OK I need some help!

Tomorrow my ADR window opens up, for the first leg of the trip anyway, and I have to make some plans.

I'm here, matey! pirate:

Hmm...definitely need enough wiggle room to not be rushed, so...maybe after 3pm somewhere?? Later if you want to CM shop first, so maybe 5:30pm-ish ??

Thurs
- DHS morning, sci fi lunch Evening: ??

OR MK Morning, Plaza for Lunch

You really want to shop first, so I would keep to your DHS/Sci-Fi and wing it/CS for evening?

Fri-AK most of the day. Will eat Flame Tree for lunch, dinner?? Maybe at the resort or DTD?! Guess it depends on where we end up.

If you need a DTD fix, then you have Raglan Rd. I don't think it's a place that you absolutely need a ADR.

Sat- check into AKL , epcot all day, F&W (friends coming this day)

:yay: for AKL!

Sun-Morning-?? , Afternoon tea at GF for ladies only first available seating. Boma dinner, late evening. Night vision goggles.

MK might be a good choice since you are heading to GF later.

Mon- 1900 park fare breakfast, MK, flight home

PS- no November hours yet so I am winging it with those. I can only make the few ressies tomorrow so it's not too stressful but I need to pin down the days and the times. HELP!!!

J

FYI - I updated the first post of the report to reflect the dates and people coming!

Oh, I'll go back and read. I was getting all confuzzled. :upsidedow

Well? How did ADRs go? Were you able to get your places and times?

Don't keep us in suspense! :lmao:

I guess since I booked as a CM my ressie isn't linked to my main WDW log in info...so I am going to call tomorrow and book the ADRs.

I'll keep you posted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter