new 50 cent album

Wick

DIS Veteran
the massacre. anyone heard it yet?

imo, its definitely not Get rich or die trying. i mean, on that album, every track could be a hit single. thats not the vibe i get from the massacre. theres prolly 3 or 4 tracks that i skip over, which is a bad sign. however, 3 boring tracks isnt a disaster, especially when the good tracks are all bangers.

highlight tracks- im supposed to die tonight, ski mask way, and obviously Disco inferno & candy shop.. and i think Get In my Car is gonna be the new P.I.M.P. of the summer

Yaaawwnnnnn. I never got into 50, even two years ago when everyone said I was an idiot for not liking him. :confused3

Man just sounds the same on every track, quite boring.

50 Cent scares me. :scared: I like Lloyd Banks though.

yes but did you listen to the new album?

he's also beefin wit The Game right now, thats gettin pretty interesting

Umm.. I'll have to ask my boyfriend if I've listened to the new album. Like I said, he scares me so I don't pay attention to him except when PIMP is on. I love that song.

Ok I finally listened to the new 50 Cent cd. I dunno, it didn't do anything for me. It was just eh..

LOOOOOOOOOVE 50!!! I've listened to the album a few times... and now I like it. Had to kinda get used to it at first. Absolutely love Just a Lil Bit - def my favorite song on the CD.

damn baby all i need is a lil bittt.. a lil bittaa disssss a lil bittaa dattt

get it crackin in the club when you hear this ish.. I LOVE that song!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter