Never cruised before, what are our chances...

Try to not to get too carried away with all the planning, although easier said than done. Regardless, you have a wonderful time.

I'm a total planner!! This is just one week of a 7 week trip- with tons of planning, so I'm just trying to get my bearings before it all needs to be set in stone. Thanks for the well-wishes!!! I know we're going to have an AMAZING time!

Disney always holds back some capacity so people who aren't able to book 6 months ahead still have a chance to experience ______.

Same with stuff on ship. As soon as you board, head to Promenade Lounge (or the Dream/Fantasy equivalent, where the dining arrangements are re-made). There will be a number of queues for various requests and this is where to get those Palo resv's.

Port Adventures, will have its own queues and arrangements as well. Not sure about the Character Breakfasts, but in our experience, DCL does a pretty wonderful job at accommodating their guests.

Just ask a Cast Member immediately after you board the ship. The folks in the port won't be able to help you with this kind of thing, but the folks in the Atrium are used to all sorts of questions ("What time is the 3:00 Parade?").

Thanks!! All good suggestions and a big help to know where to go and what to expect.

The times for meet and greets and character breakfasts. A friend and her daughter are joining us, and I'm sure it would be better if we could coordinate those things. I'm assuming linking our reservations is the only way to insure we both get the same times?
Yes if someone else is joining you I would definitely link the reservations and book the activities all at once. Especially for the character breakfast. Even if you get the same times you could be seated in different areas if not booked together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter