need some opinions please.... card posted

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
next week is my last session of a special grief group I've been going to the last 7 weeks and we are doing a little celebration we are calling it "A birthday of hope" and we are giving each other gifts of hope, just a thought, not "real" gifts....my thought is making up a card with my "wish" for them written in it, do you think that would be appropriate? or made a paper frame for them to put a photo of their loved one in...
any other ideas???

thanks!

Those are both great ideas :) If I had to pick...I would probably choose the card.

thanks, think I'm going with a card....my wish for them is going to be "sunshine" so might make a sun photo mat too!

thanks cassey....working on putting the cards together, decided to make just those, will post in a bit!

this is what I came up with....hope it is okay!

P1100973.jpg

I lucked out having the swirl yellow paper on hand, had just enough!

means a lot to me that you all love my cards....I had a hard time making something this special and worried about the wording

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!