Need seating for 7, not having much luck

Mom2Four

Mouseketeer
We are at our 60 days out and I’m finding limited seating at our favorite restaurants for our party of seven. I’m wondering if anyone else with a large party is having the same problem. Should I try splitting our group into two reservations and hope that we might be seated near one another?

the most i can book for in mid Feb is 7 people...we are a party of 12..we treat all 12 usually a few times..i dont even care if we are close by or not...it just wont let me book the rest of the people...says i already have an ADR...I do all the bookings..I will call this a.m.

We are at our 60 days out and I’m finding limited seating at our favorite restaurants for our party of seven. I’m wondering if anyone else with a large party is having the same problem. Should I try splitting our group into two reservations and hope that we might be seated near one another?
Try booking for 8. It’s ok because you won’t be charged a fee when you show up with less people.

I was having trouble as well booking for a party of 7 for January, when I called to make reservations all they could do was make reservations of 4 and 3. Fingers crossed they can put us together when we check in

We called for our party of 9 after I tried making an ADR for part of our group then not being able to book the rest because the system wouldn’t let me have simultaneous ADRs. Yesterday I read a post from someone who said they booked the first ADR with their daughter as primary guest, then could book the second with themselves as primary. I would have tried that! However, when I called, the wonderful CM made all our ADRs in 30 minutes or so. Our party is split into various sizes and the times aren’t optimal, but we’re going to eat together!

Oh that’s concerning for our upcoming trip for nine. We booked the trip to be together as a family so not being able to sit together for meals is upsetting. What is the max seating for tables? Is quick service the same way?

Oh that’s concerning for our upcoming trip for nine. We booked the trip to be together as a family so not being able to sit together for meals is upsetting. What is the max seating for tables? Is quick service the same way?
Different restaurants have different capabilities. Our party of 9 at WDW Dec. 20-25 ate at Mama Melrose, Homecomin’, Liberty Tree Tavern, Sci-Fi, Beaches & Cream and Biergarten, and we were seated together everywhere except Sci-Fi. I was able to make the Homecomin’ ADR online but had to call for the rest, which were all booked as 2 ADRs, for parties of 5+4, 6+3, etc. I think we were able to sit together because all our ADRs were at off times (4:10 to 5:00, 1:30 for B&C) and also because of not using mobile checkin but talking to the CM myself to point out we were together. So chances are good you’ll be able to sit together as we did.

I booked for 6 then called MS and booked 6 more under my name...even if we dont sit right by each other its ok....booked Trattoria and Tiffins in AK...so far for mid Feb....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter