Need prayers and good thoughts for Kevin's Mom today * Update 5/8/11*

Kevin, John and Kevin's brother - I'm so sad to hear the news of your mom's passing. I wish you peace and strength in your many wonderful memories of her and in each other. You have friends all over who are thinking of you today and in the days ahead.

Kevin and John, my thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of the family at this sad time. The loss is horrible, but I am so happy to know that she is no longer in any pain. We love you guys!

OH Kevin!! I am so, so, very sorry for your loss!! My eyes well with tears to think you have lost such a wonderful, caring mother!! I'm sure she passed knowing how much she was truly loved!!
My thoughts and prayers will be with you and John as you struggle through this difficult time!!:hug:

Our sincerest condolences Kevin, John, and the Klose family. May your mom and dad both be proudly smiling down on you today. I hope you can find peace and comfort in family and friends who surround you during this tough time. Take care.

Kevin, I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts go out to you, John, your brother and all your family and friends. I know she is missed deeply.

I hope that knowing she is now at peace brings some small comfort during this time, and that your loving memories bring some peace to you all as well.

I hope you can feel the support and concern of all of us out here who feel we know you and do care about you and your family. Sincere sympathy.

Me, Kim, and Anna send our condolences to you, John, and the entire Klose family during this time. We send our sympathies.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad that you were able to be with her for a while longer. You will continue to be in my prayers.
:hug:

Your words on this thread have been very thoughtful, helpful and inspirational to me. I can only hope that some of us can do the same for you. Your mom was lucky to have a great son such as you and she (and your dad) obviously did something right for you to have become such a loving wonderful man.

Blessings,

Kevin, I'm so sorry to hear this. Jenn, Rachael and I send you our love and condolences.

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Oh Kevin, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. All our love.

My condolences to you and your family Kevin.

Thank you for sharing your mother with us in a small way. Her spirit and wisdom are an inspiration.

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Your family and John are in my family's thoughts and prayers. She is no longer suffering and has become a guardian angel.

Kevin and family, I am so sorry for your loss :hug: I will most certainly be keeping you and your family in my prayers for the upcoming weeks.

Kevin,

The body passes on, but the spirit and the light and the love will continue to envelope you for the rest of your days.

Make no mistake: Both your Mom and Dad will always be around you - they are with you right now - and they are at peace.

This was her time to pass over, this was her Mother's Day. This is also a time to remember that you did absolutely everything in your power for her, and a love like that never dies.

Find comfort in John and the rest of your family, and let the love that surrounds you from both sides now comfort you like a warm blanket of security and reassurance on this day.

The bond between a Mother and a son is a very powerful one, and it never really dies.

Much love to you.

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter