Need prayers and good thoughts for Kevin's Mom today * Update 5/8/11*

Kevin and John - While it may seem strange, since we've never met, I really do love and care about you and your family. I want you to know that each of you are in my prayers. I believe that you have done what is best to help your mom have a peaceful transition surrounded by comfort, kindness, and most of all, love. While it is so difficult right now, you will look back and have a surety that you courageously did what was best for her. She is blessed to have you both at this time.

Love and best wishes - Beth

Kevin,

My thoughts are with you and John in this very difficult situation. I got teary when I read your update from last week. You seem to be handling one of life's hardest moments with an amount of grace and love that I don't think is very common. It sounds like you have wonderful parents, as they clearly raised a very caring son.

Wishing you peace and strength - and comfort in knowing that you're doing the best you can possibly do for your mom.

You've reminded me to hug my parents a little tighter when I see them on Sunday.

Kevin,

On this Mother's Day, you and your family are in my thoughts.

I look at the devotion your Mother has inspired in you and I hope I am doing the right things to create such an amazing bond with my own boys.

God bless you,

Thinking of you and your family and sending you love and good wishes. :hug:

I know it's a small thing, but it's the least I can do!

Happy Mother's Day!!! May it be filled with love and good memories.

Thinking of all of you. Hugs all around.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Thinking of you both on this Mother's Day. Kevin, I hope you are having as good of a day as you can possibly have today with your Mother. All my best.

It is with great sadness and a certain sense of relief that I'm letting everyone know that my Mom passed on at approximately 4:45pm today.

Her suffering has ended and she is at peace.

I cant thank you all enough for your kind words and prayers. They have been an enormous comfort.

Tell the folks that mean the most to you how much you love them.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin, I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad that your Mom is at peace. You and John and your whole family are in my thoughts.

My Grandfather died many years ago on Father's Day and, while some people think that was just awful, my Mom always found it comforting. Given the suffering he was going through, she was pleased that the day he found peace was a day that was meant to honor him.

Please know that my thoughts are with you today. I am so sad for you, but also understand the feeling of relief knowing that you mom's suffering is over & she is at peace.
Many loving thoughts your way.

It is with great sadness and a certain sense of relief that I'm letting everyone know that my Mom passed on at approximately 4:45pm today.

Her suffering has ended and she is at peace.

I cant thank you all enough for your kind words and prayers. They have been an enormous comfort.

Tell the folks that mean the most to you how much you love them.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin, John, and family, my deepest condolences.:grouphug:

Val & I want to send our deepest sympathies to you, your brother and of course John too. We know that the next few days will be difficult, but fortunately you have a good support network. Please remember that Hospice is there for you as well since their services extend to the family for some period.

:grouphug:

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will say some Hail Mary's for you and yours. I can't imagine what you are going through, but I hope that you have people to talk to during this difficult time.

Jennifer

Kevin & John - I am so so very sorry for your loss. Continued support and prayer for you and your family.

We’re thinking of y’all. In addition to the sadness, I am happy that you are able to find certain sense of relief now that her suffering has ended. Your dad’s waiting there with open arms.

My family sends our condolences. You will remain in our prayers. I admire that you were able to take care of her to the end.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Kevin, John, and family. We also take solace in the fact that she is not suffering any longer and that she is with your Dad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter