Need Points for October

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWFANBETH

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

We are planning a family trip to WDW for October 7 to the 16th. We would like to stay in a one bedroom or studio.

Our choices of resorts are:
1. Boardwalk - we have family staying here and would like to be close by... :)
2. Beach Club
3. Wilderness Lodge

Let me know if you can help by pming me.
Thank you!!!!

If you find difficulty in getting a reservation then email me at bluecdr@hotmail.com. I have a studio for 5 nights from 23 October 2005. It is 60 points at $12 each.
Regards
Bill

WDWFANBETH said:
Hi everyone!

We are planning a family trip to WDW for October 7 to the 16th. We would like to stay in a one bedroom or studio.

2. Beach Club
3. Wilderness Lodge

Thank you!!!!

I just checked. Those dates are not available at those resorts. Would you like me to check Saratoga or OKW?

Hi,

if you don't get exactly what you want, I have an studio in SSR since Oct 6 to Oct 11. $9.50 per point.

You pay it all when you receive the Disney Confirmation Letter under your own name. I mean, I do not ask for a deposit. And I pay all the expenses that you may have for sending the payment.

In interested, pm or email me.

Regards,

Richard

WDWFANBETH said:
Hi everyone!

2. Beach Club
3. Wilderness Lodge

Thank you!!!!
I have 132 points available. My home resort is Beach Club Villas and my use year is Feb. I am renting them for $11.00 per point. I will try to get you a villa at BCV or BWV if you wish. Let me know and I will call.
Thank You, Kay

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter