Need Help With Housekeeping Tip Envelopes

MickeyEars

DIS Veteran
Hi Guys!
I was just sitting down to do my envelopes for our upcoming trip and I thought I had better ask this question first. Is it okay to put "mousekeeping" on the front of the envelope instead of "housekeeping"?? I see on the Boards that some people refer to them as mousekeeping and by the way that is sooooo much cuter, but I sure don't want to offend anyone in housekeeping. Please steer me in the right direction!!! Thanks.

Carla

funnyface.jpg

I think that whomever receives an envelope with a gratuity for housekeeping will be very appreciative and it won't matter that you address it to "Mousekeeper". Besides, I'm sure they've heard the term before. I don't even bother with envelopes; the gratuity goes directly from my (or the kids') hand to theirs so I get to see that special gleam in their eye.

Hi Carla,
That would be s-o-o cute, especially if you add Mickey Mouse stickers to the envelope!! :cool:

Kitty

Hi Carla,
If you go to "heidi's magical world" (sorry I don't know how to link) she has mousekeeping envelopes that you can print.

Have a great time!

Carol
:)

I'd love some advice on how much to tip the mousekeeper (one adult/one child in the room). Also, the idea of preparing envelopes in advance is so interesting---who else do you prepare them for? (or just the mousekeeper?--and do you put $ in in advance?) Intrigued, Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest