Need help with first res!

MrShiny

DIS Veteran
Hello there - we finally bought into DVC and just closed a couple of weeks ago. We are planning our first trip to SSR for next June.

My question is this - are 2 bedrooms difficult to get there? Do I need to call every day and book a day at a time or can I safely wait until 11 months from my checkout date and book then?

Thanks!

you will not be able to book any sooner than your 11month window. i would definitely call on the 11 month date to assure you get what you would like.:tongue:

Originally posted by MrShiny
Hello there - we finally bought into DVC and just closed a couple of weeks ago. We are planning our first trip to SSR for next June.

My question is this - are 2 bedrooms difficult to get there? Do I need to call every day and book a day at a time or can I safely wait until 11 months from my checkout date and book then?

Thanks!

IMHO, the only time a member needs to call day by day for a 2 bedroom unit in June would be he/she wanted to stay at HHI or get a standard view at BWV or a Boardwalk view at BWV.

Otherwise, one call at 11 months from your check out day will do it. No problem.

Best wishes -

there are plenty - you can wait the 11 month check out dates

the only times that you might possible need to book day by day - is the first two weeks of December and sometimes Thanksgiving - but MS is very knowledgble in this area and they can (if you ask) tell you if it necessary to book day by day or wait until the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter